For convenience sake...and to preserve our anonymity, in this blog I will refer to my wonderful Wife as Q....as in my Queen...and where needed, i will refer to myself as k....as in Her knight...as i am sworn to serve Her every need and command. And it is by Her strict guidance that i am able to attempt to please my Queen! i hope i am not repeating someone else's moniker for each other...since no idea is 100% original...if i have please be assured it was by accident...

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Our Dominant Women - "The Look"

                                    With just a look...They can make us tremble.


                                       Or make us feel so small...that look
                               can leave little doubt that we're in deep trouble...


                        
                            and make very clear what's expected of us!

                               
                       The look can be approving - "That's My good boy!"
                           our pleasure comes from pleasing our Queens.

                                Just one look from my Wife can say...

                                   "Get in here now slave boy!"
                                              
                                                        or


                                                "On your knees bitch!"

                                          or "Over My knee little man..."


                                          The look can promise lots of fun...
                                                  for you.....or Her.....



                          "Would you like to beg for a taste...are you thirsty dear?...."
                                     
                           "Maybe just a little kiss on the lips for you...My boyfriend
                                           likes his pussy fresh!"

                                      or maybe....


            
                     "If you want to taste My pussy...you will first worship my ass!"


                    Or how about that laughing look that says....
                                  "I can't believe how pathetic and desperate you are!"


                after they've made us do something so humiliating and depraved....


                               or how about the one that says......


        "It's because I love you...that I do all those nasty little things you crave...
                     It's why I give you what you NEED...what you DESERVE....
                             and what you DREAD....It's because I love you."


                Thank You to all of the self-assured, strong willed, loving and caring
                                        Dominant Women in our lives...

No comments: