For convenience sake...and to preserve our anonymity, in this blog I will refer to my wonderful Wife as Q....as in my Queen...and where needed, i will refer to myself as k....as in Her knight...as i am sworn to serve Her every need and command. And it is by Her strict guidance that i am able to attempt to please my Queen! i hope i am not repeating someone else's moniker for each other...since no idea is 100% original...if i have please be assured it was by accident...

Thursday, February 3, 2011

QUEEN/GODDESS



                                                    A Goddess am I?
                                                  On your knees then!
                                                       Worship Me,
                                                 Give Me supplications,
                                                    Tithe only yourself,
                                                      Offer Me bliss,
                                                          Serve Me

                                                    A Goddess am I?
                                                Lap at My ambrosial cunt,
                                                   Lick My shining clit,
                                                  Massage Me with oils,
                                                     Perfume My skin,
                                               Adorn Me with your cum.
                                             (Then lick your Queen clean)

        borrowed from Masochistic Beauty
http://masochisticbeauty.tumblr.com/post/1081792672/piotrushka-a-goddess-am-i-on-your-knees-then

    (i read this on another blog...see link above...and i showed it to Q....and She agreed that
                     it matched Her attitude so closely...that i should repost it...) 

No comments: