For convenience sake...and to preserve our anonymity, in this blog I will refer to my wonderful Wife as Q....as in my Queen...and where needed, i will refer to myself as k....as in Her knight...as i am sworn to serve Her every need and command. And it is by Her strict guidance that i am able to attempt to please my Queen! i hope i am not repeating someone else's moniker for each other...since no idea is 100% original...if i have please be assured it was by accident...

Monday, December 26, 2011

One More Present


After some extensive teasing early last night, I "wrapped" one last package up, stuck a red bow on it, and then rode k's face twice before some much needed sleep! T'was a not so silent night!

Q




5 comments:

Locked Husband said...

Lucky k!

jellybean said...

Never have had to wear any type of chastity device, but it does seem to have an effect on me every time I see one. Maybe I should order one...put it on.....my wife would shit!!!!

Also, just love the picture with Q holding on to "K's" dick and walking along as if its just another day. If only my wife would do this. Please don't take the picture down for at least 25 years, I need to look at it every day for at least 25 .........

k said...

Hey jellybean! So glad that you are enjoying both blogs! That photo you're referring to...the one on the side bar of the page...that's not Q...that's just a metaphorical example of what our relationship has evolved in to...Q is blonde!...Look down the page on the same side and find the section for Labels...then scroll down until you find "Q-twins"...click on that...that will bring up all the examples of images i have found, of other Women who look like Q...that should give you a real good idea of what my Wife...my Queen looks like!!!

But yes...i too love the photo...the way She is leading him around by his penis...Just like She owns it!!!...And don't worry...i'll not be taking it down anytime soon!

jellybean said...

K
Thanks for the reply.
I think that I realized that this was really not Q, but I still love the photo so much.
Q is blond, she must be sooo beautiful...you are so lucky.
I REALLY DO love both of your blogs.

All of the best to you both

Pencildick said...

My domwife locked me up with this same cage. Its been 5 monthes now,with no relief anytime soon.