For convenience sake...and to preserve our anonymity, in this blog I will refer to my wonderful Wife as Q....as in my Queen...and where needed, i will refer to myself as k....as in Her knight...as i am sworn to serve Her every need and command. And it is by Her strict guidance that i am able to attempt to please my Queen! i hope i am not repeating someone else's moniker for each other...since no idea is 100% original...if i have please be assured it was by accident...

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Dear Q,


          Dear Q,                   
              i may not always want to do, some of all the things You make me do....
              but i hope You will always make me do, any and everything You want me to!

                                                                        i Love You Dearly,
                                                                                     k








   

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a good little boy!

Anonymous said...

This is very sweet. I have just discovered your blog this week and am enjoying it so far! This reminds me of the type of thing my own submissive says.
:)

k said...

Thank You Miss Christina...i am honored that You are enjoying Yourself!...i have been reading about You and Sam as well...i hope i continue to hold Your attention!

k