For convenience sake...and to preserve our anonymity, in this blog I will refer to my wonderful Wife as Q....as in my Queen...and where needed, i will refer to myself as k....as in Her knight...as i am sworn to serve Her every need and command. And it is by Her strict guidance that i am able to attempt to please my Queen! i hope i am not repeating someone else's moniker for each other...since no idea is 100% original...if i have please be assured it was by accident...

Friday, April 22, 2011

Q-'s Picks: Last Post For A Week Or So

Ahhhhh...here it is...another chance for a view inside the mind of a Dominant Woman....by looking at photos Q has found online....photos that show Her perspective on what's erotic...what She finds representative of Her Dominant nature...and what's relative to Her sexuality as a Woman free to explore any avenues She chooses...and as always...She wants Her contributions to stand on their own...no captions or commentary....Q wants to let the viewer draw their own conclusions...to let Hers or his emotions react to the images uninfluenced by anything save the fact that this is a Dominant Woman's perspective...It is said men are visually oriented creatures...i think you will find that these submissions show quite a vision on Her part...it's always a turn on for me when Q finally shares these with us...




As usual...Q has made the actual posting of Her picks an act of submission on my part...Q is parading around in nothing but a white thong and Her tan...and i am sitting at the computer with an 8"....ribbed dildo up my ass...the weight of me sitting on top of it keeping it inside me....She has promised to give me a "nice little fucking" with it after i'm finished posting 20 photos here, and 20 more on my other blog at this link -  iHonorHer...this particular dildo always leaves me a little raw from the ridges and ribs all over it!...But God it makes for an intense anal experience...with me still being locked inside my chastity cage...the full feeling in my ass...the highly erotic images Q has given me to post....and this hot, naked blonde mercilessly flaunting Her body in front of me...my penis has painfully swelled as much as allowed by it's plastic prison...i think i should get on with the task at hand!




So here they are...Q' Picks...we are getting ready to leave on a short trip...a little mini vacation, so i won't be posting for a week or more...i hope Q's photos on both blogs hold everyone over till then....i thank you all for visiting my sites...i'll talk to you again when we return....See ya!




































                                                               (Q-twin)





































































                                                            (Q-twin)




































3 comments:

k said...

i love you too baby!....i'm ready to please you!

BOB said...

Great photos! i love the photo of the woman using her boyfriend/husband as a chair while she passionitly kisses her female lover. its great to see a photo of a man being cuckolded by a woman and her female lover

Ricardo-DF quero casais said...

PROCURA-SE MULHER DE CORNO GRÁVIDA - CUCKOLD - CREAMPIE - REAL SEX


>>> fudedor.de.esposas.df@hotmail.com
>>> (61) 8456-6055 Operadora OI.
>>> (61) 9285-0356 Operadora CLARO.

>> Me chamo Ricardo moro em Ceilândia, Brasília-DF sou comedor de esposinhas. Adoro comer as esposinhas de meus amigos na frente deles.

>>> Procuro casais liberais, casadas, noivas, namoradas e solteiras, grávidas, gringas.

Adoro gozar dentro da boca das casadas e mandar o corno limpar tudinho, mas se meu novo amigo curtir só observar eu metendo na sua linda esposinha tudo bem. Tenho 35 anos, 1,72m de altura, 72kg, moreno claro. Qualquer casal que curta entre em contato comigo.

>>>>>> OBS.: Favor não fiquem mandando mensagens para o meu celular, se quiserem me liguem pois sou comedor de esposinhas e não mensageiro. Curto sexo real sou comedor nato.