For convenience sake...and to preserve our anonymity, in this blog I will refer to my wonderful Wife as Q....as in my Queen...and where needed, i will refer to myself as k....as in Her knight...as i am sworn to serve Her every need and command. And it is by Her strict guidance that i am able to attempt to please my Queen! i hope i am not repeating someone else's moniker for each other...since no idea is 100% original...if i have please be assured it was by accident...

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day my Queen....

                                                           (Q-twin)

 Dearest Q,

I want You to know how very blessed I feel that You are the Mother of our son...the sacrifices You make...the love and nurturing you bring to his life...the fun and laughter I see the two of you share...what precious gifts...it makes me feel proud when i watch our son grow...and even prouder when I think of how wonderful it is to share this together...




And as my Wife...i cannot remember not ever loving You...You fill me completely...and though you are my Wife...it is not lost on me, that there is a great deal of Mothering that You bring into our marriage! I don't know how it is in other marriages...but in a Wife-Led relationship such as ours...i know there are times that out of necessity, You have to treat me as if i'm a little boy....i know i act like one quite often...

                                                              (Q-twin)



And not just when You have to scold or punish me for being "naughty"....just as with our son....You nurture me...You love me with a depth and grace that only a Mother, and a Wife could....You even call me Your "little man" on occasions....and sometimes call Yourself "Momma" in context when interacting sexually, and in a Disciplinary mode with me....And in those quiet, intimate times...You hold me, and touch me as if i were as precious as a child...and this makes me feel so safe, so needed, so loved....And though a Female-Led relationship in theory, is based on the principle that the Woman is always the focus by Her man...Her needs, wants, comfort, and desires coming first....it is quite obvious that many of the Dominant actions You take, are actually done by You with the intentions of bringing me guidance, security, and pleasure....(no matter how painful that may be sometimes!) You do, always make sure that Your man is well taken care of....physically, emotionally, and spiritually!





For this and so much more, the two "little men" in Your houshold are so very grateful to You...and always remember that You are loved beyond words by the both of us...though I will always say these words to You....I Love You Baby! And i hope i am able to make You feel  like a Queen, my Queen, everyday...Not just on Mother's Day!
















   

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you babe, you do make me feel like a Queen! And I do love both of my little boys!


Q

submale said...

Such a beautiful Mother's Day message! Kudos to both of You for Your successful loving Female led relationship. Thanks for the excellent blog!

alex7419 said...

First of all, greetings to you and Q, please forgive me if
I make some spelling mistakes but I'm Italian and not
I speak English well.
But I want to do both my compliments, yours blog is wonderful and when I discovered yours it and I began to read it I swear that i have
literally devoured all your post. This not only because it's all very exciting but also because you have described in a profound and compelling way yours trip.
But I think that the best thing is to see how this new way of living yours marriage has helped both to overcome the difficult time that you have found, although greatest merit goes to Q because she was to have the courage to take the initiative. However, you are both very lucky to have found in each other a person who was able to read deep in the soul of the other and achieve a complicity and a love that is not easy to find in many other couples.
You are a fantastic couple and I hope not to have bored you with all these words, but I wanted to express publicly the estimation in yours, I think that if you write a blog you enjoy not just have a lot of readers but also have some feed back on what you write.
Finally, reading your blog I got a curiosity, when you describe your intercourse with ​​Q, she have always an active role, in the sense taht is Q who penetrates you and sodomized with the strap on, but after you've taken this trip you are still allowed to have an active role and penetrate her, or after "the moment" everything has changed and only her lovers are allowed to fuck her?
I thank you if you want to answer ... and congratulations again to both.I assure you that I will continue to follow yours blog.

PS: I sincerely hope that you have removed the chastity belt!