For convenience sake...and to preserve our anonymity, in this blog I will refer to my wonderful Wife as Q....as in my Queen...and where needed, i will refer to myself as k....as in Her knight...as i am sworn to serve Her every need and command. And it is by Her strict guidance that i am able to attempt to please my Queen! i hope i am not repeating someone else's moniker for each other...since no idea is 100% original...if i have please be assured it was by accident...

Friday, May 27, 2011

She Stood Over me...So Gorgeous and Powerful

                                                            (Q-twin)

Less than 45 minutes ago...i found myself looking up at my Wife from my position on the floor at Her feet....She stood over me...so gorgeous and powerful...all tan and naked except for a pair of leopard spotted panties...She made quite a show of smoking Her cigarette...the one i lit for Her immediately after She  had  once again...clicked the lock shut on on my CB-6000s chastity cage...then ordered me to my knees at Her feet...i know She must have registered my disappointment at being locked away so soon after being released from a five week stretch inside the plastic cage...but if so...Q didn't let on....She just stood above me...smirking and smoking in a combination of elegance, and slutty attitude that She had to know would certainly tweak my smoking fetish....





No...as i gazed up past Her thighs...and over Her exquisite tummy and breasts to watch Her smoking...Q layed out quite sternly what She expected of...and from me this long holiday weekend...Yes we have a cleaning lady who comes once a week...and a lawn service as well...but there are still certain household chores and responsibilities that like any other married couple, we divide between us...but for no other reason than because She can...Q has decided to delegate the lion's share of these to me this weekend...and as She stood above me...so naked and beautiful...so authoritatively sexy and serious...i couldn't help but feel my penis begin to stir within it's cage as She made very clear what would happen if i shirked in any of my assigned tasks...and just to make sure i was convinced of Her seriousness in these matters...Q had me bend over Her make-up chair for 10 strokes from Her cane!....These She administered only after She had removed Her panties and stuffed them in my mouth...(for humiliation purposes as well as to muffle any cries or yelps that may result from the beating!) And these were full fledged...no holding back swings Q took at my ass to get Her point across!






After the 10th stroke fell and literally lifted me up onto my toes...Q said i could stand...only to change Her mind and have me bend over again...it seems Q had read a post by Robert on his blog - Robert_Anthony's Femdom & Chastity Blog ....where She was inspired to comment there, that an episode from our past...that his post reminded Her of...might be of interest, and She wanted to "suggest" to me that i blog about it and share it with Robert and all the other readers....So Q thought that 3 more strikes from the cane should be sufficient motivation for "Her lazy little man" to begin writing...and with that...Q delivered 3 more, no nonsense blows...all of which landed on the backs of my upper thighs....and trust me...these did cause me to cry out through Her panties...not to mention the little involuntary dance that i was doing after each blow!    





So....after a quick inspection of Her handiwork...Q allowed me to stand once again...removed Her soaked panties from my mouth...then kissed and hugged me...She had me go downstairs to pour Her a glass of wine...then upon my return said..."Feel free to go play on your blog site honey...I'll call you when i want you!"....So here i am...my penis locked away again....sitting on a sore bottom...anticipating a long weekend of chores around the house...and viewing erotic images and stories on various blog sites while the CB-6000s prevents me from attaining an erection....Believe it or not...i'm as happy as i can be at this moment...and i have both ears open...listening and waiting for Q to call me....i'm so ready to please Her...eager is more like it!....Funny how a good discipline session and a plastic cage around one's penis can really make a submissive double his efforts for his Mistress!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

looks like she gave you a good spanking there - love to do the same to my hubby

Pencildick said...

My wife always canes my bottom,just to keep me honest with her.