For convenience sake...and to preserve our anonymity, in this blog I will refer to my wonderful Wife as Q....as in my Queen...and where needed, i will refer to myself as k....as in Her knight...as i am sworn to serve Her every need and command. And it is by Her strict guidance that i am able to attempt to please my Queen! i hope i am not repeating someone else's moniker for each other...since no idea is 100% original...if i have please be assured it was by accident...

Sunday, May 29, 2011

OUT BY THE POOL - JUMPING THROUGH HOOPS


                                                          

A few minutes ago...i took an iced coffee out to my Wife...Q is sunning Herself by the pool this morning and "asked" me to run to Starbuck's for Her...Thanking me for the coffee...She held a cigarette between Her fingers in expectation of a light...as i did so....i gazed down at my beautiful, sun worshiping Wife...all blonde and tanned brown...bare breasted...a sheen of sweat coating Her skin...Her tiny bright yellow bikini bottoms seemed to glow in the sun...She smiled up at me through Her sunglasses..."Pull down your shorts babe!" She said...as i obediently unbuttoned them...Q produced the key to the little lock on the CB-6000s...with Her cigarette clenched between Her white teeth...Q deftly unlocked...and removed the plastic cage from my penis...even in the hot sun it felt as if a rush of cool air hit my exposed member...it automatically began to swell as i stood there with my shorts bunched at my knees....





"I just wanted to have a little fun with you yesterday babe...I wanted to torment you some...to watch you squirm....I thought it would be fun  to make you jump through a few hoops!....And it was!"....Q absently gave my erection several long, soft, slow strokes before giving my balls a little squeeze and saying..."Now put that thing away...and go make sure all your chores are done...I may feel like playing with you later this afternoon!"....You can bet...as soon as i post this...i'll be making sure that everything in this house is exactly to Her liking!....Because we haven't "played" seriously in a while...and i do so wish to please Her!

No comments: