For convenience sake...and to preserve our anonymity, in this blog I will refer to my wonderful Wife as Q....as in my Queen...and where needed, i will refer to myself as k....as in Her knight...as i am sworn to serve Her every need and command. And it is by Her strict guidance that i am able to attempt to please my Queen! i hope i am not repeating someone else's moniker for each other...since no idea is 100% original...if i have please be assured it was by accident...

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

"Oh No Mister...Not Good Enough!"

No sooner had we finished dinner this evening, than our son's little friend from across the street came over and asked if our boy could come over and play...This being a school night, we agreed and said he could...but he had to come home as soon as we called him....The boys ran out the front door...and it had barely shut when Q turned to me and said...."Now about you little man...upstairs...NOW!"...from the tone in Her voice, i didn't need to be told twice....




Once upstairs, Q directed me to pull out the chair from Her make-up vanity and place it in the middle of our bedroom...it was clear that my Wife was going to use the brief opportunity of our son being outside playing to administer some of Her special guidance...."Pull those pants down around your ankles and bring Me My hairbrush!"....With my pants and underwear tangled around my feet...i shuffled across the room and back with the wooden hairbrush....i stood there before Her...Q in Her shorts and a long t-shirt...my penis jutting out with a partial erection from the thrill, and the fear of whats to come....Q didn't seem to notice....She looked up at me from Her chair and began to address a couple of issues that She felt needed Her attention!....Mainly the condition i've allowed our garage to get in...She isn't the least bit happy that after parking Her car...She has to squeeze by "my things" just to get into Her house!....She says this has gone on long enough...She has waited for me to take the initiative and clean the garage without being told....but now She's tired of waiting!




Q ordered me over Her lap...."Make it fast!" She instructed....She didn't want to chance our son coming home and hearing, "...what Mommy's doing to daddy!"....Q spanked my bare bottom fast and furious....the brush connecting with my flesh sounded like a machine gun firing!.....There was no counting how many blows rained down on me...and i know Q wasn't aiming for any certain number...She was aiming to make a point....this was a combination of punishment and insurance that i would comply with Her will....i couldn't kick my legs very well due to the fact that my pants had them slightly restrained....but i was squirming and begging for Her to stop by the time She relented and allowed me to get up....




As i rubbed my burning butt cheeks...i assured Her that this weekend i would take care of the garage, just as She wished...."Oh no mister....not good enough!"....Q grabbed my flaccid penis quite roughly....Her manicured thumbnail painfully digging into the skin just behind it's head....She firmly squeezed and yanked me by my dick....back over Her lap for another short, but vicious round of painful smacks to my already punished backside...."you will address your mess....in My garage....tomorrow afternoon! And you will have it done before going to bed tomorrow night!....Do I make Myself clear?".....and by the time Q was finished spanking me....indeed She had!
   
   

     
      
i'm writing this now as i tenderly sit in the bed next to Her....i'm on the lap top....and She has the remote watching TV....and just like in the above photo...ever since my spanking....Q has had the same, self confident....self satisfied....proud of Herself look on Her face that She always gets after really putting me in my place!.....She has graciously allowed me to post on my blogs to "....all your little jerk-off buddies!"....as She puts it....but as usual....and to my great pleasure...lighting Her cigarettes and holding Her ashtray as She smokes...refreshing Her cocktail....even possibly cleaning Her pussy with my tongue after She pees....and any other service She may require from me comes first....i would count myself really lucky if She decides She's in the mood for some oral servicing....actually, as i feel the tingling of my sore bottom against the bedsheets...i already count myself very lucky...and when i post this....i will thank Her again for my spanking...and for all the many other things She does for me!
    
      
(Q-twin)