For convenience sake...and to preserve our anonymity, in this blog I will refer to my wonderful Wife as Q....as in my Queen...and where needed, i will refer to myself as k....as in Her knight...as i am sworn to serve Her every need and command. And it is by Her strict guidance that i am able to attempt to please my Queen! i hope i am not repeating someone else's moniker for each other...since no idea is 100% original...if i have please be assured it was by accident...

Friday, May 13, 2011

Here's What's Happening




As many of you bloggers know...we had been unable to access and post on our blogs due to some glich in the system...and now i'm having my own computer troubles on top of everything else...so it may be a few days before i post again...so...i just wanted to report...that before these woes came about...Q finally, after over five weeks...unlocked the CB-6000s and freed my penis from it's plastic cage....Two weeks had been the previous record for being locked away...this time Q chose to exercise Her ultimate control for a "little" longer! But now She was going to "Make Her little man, a happy camper" as She put it!!!




After having me lay on our bed Q straddled my thighs...Her pussy barely inches from my hyper sensitive erection...after some teasing...a lot of nipple pinching and twisting....and some pretty heavy pulling and squeezing on my balls....Q brought me to the brink of cumming twice before stopping long enough to leisurely smoke a cigarette while still sitting atop me....my hardon bobbed in need and leaked a small lake of precum as She seemed not to notice my desperate state...which just made Her that much hotter in my eyes...After Q finished Her smoke...She returned to forcefully squeezing my balls in one hand...pulling and stretching my scrotum...rolling each testicle between Her thumb and palm...causing me to writhe in masochistic ecstasy....She leaned forward, mercilessly biting each nipple...She knows i love this pain...and though i moan and whimper in the agony...my penis stays rock hard and seems to beg for more!...But soon enough Q had mercy on me...and She slowly and lovingly stroked my entire length with a soft, twisting motion...until five weeks worth of pent up semen shot out between Her fingers and across my belly and chest...Q took the time to continue to stroke my penis as it began to shrink in Her cum slick hand...then fed my orgasm back to me...using Her fingers to scoop the many puddles off my torso and bringing them to Her slave's mouth to lick clean....




i write this now as Q is out...on Friday night...Friday the 13th...Her lover Nathan is getting very lucky about now...very lucky!...Because She has been in the mood to cuckold me again for a couple of weeks now....She told me Her getting a good, hard, long, proper fucking would do us both a world of good!...And i sit here imagining Her in the arms of Her lover...or maybe bent over....getting roughly taken from behind in whichever hole he or She is in the mood to use...i know the lucky bastard is getting some of the best head on the planet tonight as well!....And when She comes home late tonight...will She want to toy with me?...Or maybe just take a hot shower and fall blissfully asleep....or something in between...i don't know...but when She does return home...i will meet Her at the door...hug and kiss Her...get down on my knees and kiss Her feet and tell Her how glad i am She's home...and how much i love Her....and how i hope She had a good time....then ask if there is anything else i can do to make Her even happier and more content....because She is my Wife! And when She's happy...i'm very happy!



                                                            (Q-twin)








5 comments:

alex7419 said...

Greetings to you and Q, I wrote a post last Thursday but I think it has been lost for the problems with blogger, so I post another one.
I beg you to excuse me if I do some writing mistakes, but I'm Italian and I don’t speak English very well.
I want especially to make you my congratulations for your blog, it’s fantastic and, as well as being very exciting, you're very good to describe with intensity, at the reader, the emotions you are feeling in various situations.
I think that you and Q were both very lucky because you have been able, starting from a very difficult moment of yours marriage, to start a journey that has led to a much higher level of complicity and love for each other (actually, maybe, the most credit goes to Q because is her that who has had the courage to make this change in yours relationship).
I hope not to have you bored with these words but I wanted to publicly express appreciation to you. I think that when someone starts to write a blog he has pleasure to have a feed-back on what he wrote, in addition to have many readers.
I promise that I will continue to follow you with great interest, very few blogs in the network are so beautiful.

PS: if you don’t mind, I have a curiosity. From what you wrote in the blog, it seems that you don’t have an active intercourse with your wife, it seems that she doesn’t allow you to penetrate her, and when she wants to be fucked, she does it only with hers lovers, or I misunderstood? Perhaps after "the moment" nothing was the same as before?

greetings

alex

Robert_Anthony said...

This is an incredible post, and it's inspired me to write about something which I've been meaning to write about for some time...

k said...

Thank you Alex for your kind words...and for following my little blog...i am so pleased that you get pleasure from my sharing this part of our lives...and to answer your question...yes, Q and i do continue to have intercourse...but it's always on Her terms...and She is always in the position of power and control...in other words...She is always on top!...No matter if i'm inside Her...or if She is penetrating me...that is another reason why She takes great pleasure in sleeping with other men, (and maybe other women as well)...She can abandon Herself totally to the moment...not to say She becomes submissive in the sense of the word...but just going wherever She's comfortable with Her lovers at any given time...and yes...nothing is the same as it was before...only speaking for ourselves...it's better this way!!!



And Robert...thanks for commenting...being told that i'm inspiring someone is one of the greatest compliments i can receive...being a fellow artist i'm sure you'd agree!!! And i can't wait to read what it is you're alluding to...it must be very hot, and very personal...

lovetosubmit said...

Very hot post! I enjoy the testicle torment also. It makes me feel ultra-submissive when she has her way with my balls. My Suzy started doing a move that I really like. The best way I can describe it is like she is "milking" my scrotum, like one would milk a cow. She grabs it and squeezes down. That sounded similar to what you had described.

Cheers!

Ricardo-DF quero casais said...

PROCURA-SE MULHER DE CORNO GRÁVIDA - CUCKOLD - CREAMPIE - REAL SEX


>>> fudedor.de.esposas.df@hotmail.com
>>> (61) 8456-6055 Operadora OI.
>>> (61) 9285-0356 Operadora CLARO.

>> Me chamo Ricardo moro em Ceilândia, Brasília-DF sou comedor de esposinhas. Adoro comer as esposinhas de meus amigos na frente deles.

>>> Procuro casais liberais, casadas, noivas, namoradas e solteiras, grávidas, gringas.

Adoro gozar dentro da boca das casadas e mandar o corno limpar tudinho, mas se meu novo amigo curtir só observar eu metendo na sua linda esposinha tudo bem. Tenho 35 anos, 1,72m de altura, 72kg, moreno claro. Qualquer casal que curta entre em contato comigo.

>>>>>> OBS.: Favor não fiquem mandando mensagens para o meu celular, se quiserem me liguem pois sou comedor de esposinhas e não mensageiro. Curto sexo real sou comedor nato.