For convenience sake...and to preserve our anonymity, in this blog I will refer to my wonderful Wife as Q....as in my Queen...and where needed, i will refer to myself as k....as in Her knight...as i am sworn to serve Her every need and command. And it is by Her strict guidance that i am able to attempt to please my Queen! i hope i am not repeating someone else's moniker for each other...since no idea is 100% original...if i have please be assured it was by accident...

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Loving And Intensely Hot....Epic Sunday Afternoon

Sunday Afternoon : 

                                                           (Q-twin)

...skinny-dipping, sunning, a Goldenshower (our first!), back into the pool...fondling, playing, fucking....quickly running, upstairs to our bedroom...skin on skin...laughing, hugging, kneeling, serving...white wine, cigarettes, toe sucking, foot licking, ass kissing, exploring...hands and lips and tongues...Her neck, Her breasts, Her tanned tummy, Her golden thighs...my torso, my balls, my asshole...teasing and licking and kissing...touching and penetrating...holding each other...rolling...making love...breathing...





Teeth and fingers, biting, pinching, twisting, pulling, slapping, squeezing, moist and swelling...tasting, drinking, scratching, spanking...paddle, strap, and cane...ass worship, pussy worship, facesitting, dick sucking....gasping, moaning, whining and whimpering, cumming and cumming, shaking, riding, fucking...wet, sweat, juices and fluids, lick and suck...share and swallow...





a dildo, a vibrator, more screaming and moaning...begging and commands...cries of pain and joy...of frustration and release....aching and straining....thrusting and yielding....giving and receiving...serving and pleasing and cumming again....another naked swim, a shower....a romantic dinner....prepared by me...and served to Q out on our patio...





Sunday Evening :

 

 Locked back into my chastity cage...compelled to give Q a slow, loving, sensual massage...ending with a deep, quiet orgasm for Her by my fingers...we held each in the dark...whispering our breath onto each others skin...What an epic and loving afternoon....and a quiet, serene evening....




6 comments:

Robert_Anthony said...

Awesome! How did you like your first golden shower k?

Anonymous said...

I am glad you two had fun. :)

Anonymous said...

Don't worry babe, there will be plenty more opportunities for me to piss on my slave! And I will be practicing my aim so as to be able to hit certain, specific areas!

And Robert, I've got to tell you, just knowing that I was going to piss on k that day, thinking about it had me hot and bothered long before I actually did it!

Yes, it was fun!

Q

Anonymous said...

wow, love to join you both xxx

Us said...

Thats one we have not yet explored yet....YET :)

Anonymous said...

mmm.....lets not leave it to long xx