For convenience sake...and to preserve our anonymity, in this blog I will refer to my wonderful Wife as Q....as in my Queen...and where needed, i will refer to myself as k....as in Her knight...as i am sworn to serve Her every need and command. And it is by Her strict guidance that i am able to attempt to please my Queen! i hope i am not repeating someone else's moniker for each other...since no idea is 100% original...if i have please be assured it was by accident...

Monday, June 6, 2011

Shared Feelings and Realities About Cuckolding






i was reading a post from the blog, - Serving My Mistress  -...where little bitch shared a response from his Wife/Mistress, to a negative comment left on his blog concerning cuckolding...i was astounded at how eloquently She replied to the criticism...and how beautifully She shared Her feelings about the act of cuckolding Her husband, as well as being the Dominant partner in a marriage...She didn't deal with the masturbatory fantasy of fucking other men besides Her husband...rather, the reality of the cuckolding dynamic within their marriage...i shared this article with Q...and She was delighted to read something from another Dominant Wife, that so aptly describes Her thoughts and feelings on this subject matter as well!





We thought it would be beneficial to share this Domme's point of view as that it so closely reflects Q's stance on the subject, and our own reality within a Wife-Led Marriage...And the great blog spot it was posted on...is well worth perusing as well....so please follow this link - Serving my Mistress: Cuckolding: A Domme's Perspective  - read their post and enjoy the site...And thank you little bitch for sharing!




3 comments:

Robert_Anthony said...

Hi k, I don't know why exactly, but I think I would be much more willing to try that kind of cuckolding than the 'normal' kind. It seemed more 'inclusive' of the sub (well you couldn't get much more inclusive could you!) and I just think it would be far less likely to lead to worry. It struck me that though it was technically cuckolding, it was more like a swinging scene, but with a twist.

little bitch said...

Thanks for sharing the post! Don't get me wrong, i LOVE the hits i have been getting on my blog but i must give credit where credit is due, Mistress wrote that post. Go and check Her blog at www.thesensualfemdom.com and give Her some web traffic love.

Robert_Anthony said...

Dead blog is dead!