For convenience sake...and to preserve our anonymity, in this blog I will refer to my wonderful Wife as Q....as in my Queen...and where needed, i will refer to myself as k....as in Her knight...as i am sworn to serve Her every need and command. And it is by Her strict guidance that i am able to attempt to please my Queen! i hope i am not repeating someone else's moniker for each other...since no idea is 100% original...if i have please be assured it was by accident...

Monday, April 4, 2011

A Post From KeyholderWife Has Made me Think

i have been thinking about what KeyholderWife said in her post - FemDom Marriage: Delight in a Caged Cock , She states that She gets more interested in sex and sexual things,  knowing that Her husband's penis is locked away in a chastity device!...i find this to be true with Q as well...and to me it seems only natural for Her to do so...Q gets turned on by Her Domination of me...the power She wields....mentally and sexually...it excites Her...it excites me to submit to Her control...and to have not only ownership of...but also to be able to lock up...the very organ that defines a man's sexuality...to place my penis in a locked cage for Her amusement and my torment, only increases Q's already prodigious sex drive...and the reality for us...is that whether i'm locked in my CB-6000s or not....Q can exercise Her right at any time to seek pleasure in the arms of another...and  by Her own admission....knowing Her husband's penis is safely encased in plastic while Her lover is sliding his hard cock into Her again and again drives Her crazy with lust...and turns the level of eroticism involved in cuckolding me up a notch or two...not only does that truly drive home my position of servitude...but that has to just be deliciously  empowering for Q....on a sexual level that i as a submissive will never be fully able to understand!                                            
               



 Even the little mundane...day to day activities of our routine seem to take on an  undercurrent of sexual tension...Q seems to delight in taking just a little longer getting dressed....or fixing Her hair and makeup  in Her underwear...already a favorite activity of mine to witness... Her blouses are lower cut...She stands closer to me...Her hands linger on me longer...She finds Herself kissing me longer...and more often...couple this with what is normally expected of me everyday...the possibility of a good spanking at anytime...the massages and oral worship i have the honor of performing for Her...the wondering...and anticipation of more teasing....or will She release me tonight?...all this feeds a continuous state of desire for Her...because She knows it has me completely under Her spell! 



(Q-twin)
                                                              







Sometimes just the way She lounges around the house can be ultra sexy...a huge turn on for me...and being in chastity, it doesn't take much to tweak my attention and add to my heady frustration...smoking in Her very seductive way...or reading a book all curled up on the couch...having a cocktail, in Her shorts and barefoot out by the pool....talking on the phone to a girl friend, (or a lover!)...all  of these things seem to be aimed at teasing me in my helpless state....though i know it isn't suppose to be about me...in fact...Q may just be going about Her day...and the little things in our lives just take on an aura of sexual Dominance and submission...or is it my imagination?....the very fact that my penis is locked away...unable to even feel my own clothes...is a reminder of my submission...Even the simple act of having to go to the bathroom....every time i need to take a leak...no matter where i'm at....i have to sit like a Woman in order to pee!....That is a reality check every time....and when  we're both at home, Q takes great pleasure in being in the bathroom to tease and humiliate me with this fact as i'm trying to piss through my chastity cage with a little shred of dignity...


                                                   


As i right this...i have been locked in the CB-6000s for six days...Q has given no clue as to when i will be released...She never has kept me caged longer than two weeks before...though that has absolutely no bearing on what She wishes or desires at any given time...last night She gave my balls a really good work out...squeezing and pulling on them as She ground, and rode my face to three very wet and wonderful orgasms...the night before that...i knelt beside our bed...waiting to hold the ashtray for Her...while She brought Herself off, time and again with Her little Pocket Rocket vibrator...as She was quite horny from searching for photos on the laptop to have me post on the blogs....i do not know what She has in store for tonight....perhaps She doesn't either....and that is what's so damn hot about being locked away....the not knowing...the fact that it's really none of my business what She thinks or wants...that is until She makes it clear exactly what She expects from me...or what She wants to do to me...or even...what She wants to do without me!...And that is also what is so frustrating, and sometimes painful for me....my penis is straining inside it's cage now as i think about it all!....and that...i believe...is just one more thing that turns Her on!  
                                                   

                               
                            






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

On the subject of caged cocks and denial, does Q ever take you with her strap-on when you are locked up? It is hard to think of a better or hotter expression of denial than that, especially if the lady orgasms while doing the caged and denied male.

k said...

Why yes She has...many times in the past...but not this week...yet!...She has also cuckolded me while i was locked away...it's really an intense feeling of helplessness knowing another man is getting his cock played with by your Wife...while you are not even able to touch your own penis to take a leak...wait till you hear what She did today!