For convenience sake...and to preserve our anonymity, in this blog I will refer to my wonderful Wife as Q....as in my Queen...and where needed, i will refer to myself as k....as in Her knight...as i am sworn to serve Her every need and command. And it is by Her strict guidance that i am able to attempt to please my Queen! i hope i am not repeating someone else's moniker for each other...since no idea is 100% original...if i have please be assured it was by accident...

Thursday, March 17, 2011

i Always Notice A Difference

Last Saturday, my son and i spent a great day together...just us guys...We went to the Zoo and Aquarium...then caught a very funny movie..."Rango"...it's got plenty of laugh out loud humor for kids and adults as well...lots of fun...lots of laughs...lots of snacks...by the time we returned home late that afternoon...Q was already back from Her afternoon of 'Me Time"...which, if you've read my previous post - (Q Just Phoned )...consisted of an afternoon of getting Her world rocked by the very same guy, who dropped by Her office earlier this week and fucked Her doggy style over Her desk during lunch...



She was showered and fresh...very happy to see us both...and we all had a great time out on our patio as i prepared our entire evening meal on the grill...Q was very relaxed and bubbly...laughing and cutting up with Her son...taking every occasion when She was close to touch or kiss me...giving me playful swats to the seat of my jeans when She walked past...



i always notice a marked difference in Q's demeanor after She spends a few hours in the arms of another man...i mean...there is a difference between the after-glow She gets from Dominating and being served and satisfied by me as Her submissive slave...and the way She is after, by all accounts a thorough and proper fucking from any one of Her lovers....whether it's a full blown "playtime" D/s scene...or just me orally serving Her at bedtime...afterward, Q has more of a haughty...triumphant...and yes, mellow sort of attitude and mood...whereas after an hour or two of hot sex with a boyfriend...Q is so bubbly and laughing...Her face seems softer...less stressed...younger even....She becomes even more loving and affectionate...or sometimes just plain happy with the world around Her....






i have to admit...that a part of me feels jealous...and i have some regrets that i don't seem to be able to produce these same, exact results for Her...but as Her submissive...i am grateful that my Wife can find, give, and receive pleasure in any matter She sees fit...that She finds joy not only in being a Domme to me...and a Cuckoldress...but also in being a Hot Wife...and an exciting and seductive lover to other men that She finds desirable...It is a testament not only to Her role within our marriage...but in Her confidence in Herself, and in the knowledge that whatever She chooses to do...sexual or not...that i am committed to supporting Her wants, wishes and needs...to bending to Her will and aligning my wants (and my will) with Her's!...Deep down, i know that the pleasure i give Her through my service and submission...is apples and oranges compared to what She gets from bedding down other men...and that in turn Her taking other lovers is for Her pleasure alone, and is an act of Domination over me as well...and if i feel any pangs of jealousy or regret...or when i do get aroused at the thought of other men taking their pleasures from my Wife's body...this is a by product of , and just that much more evidence to, the power and effect Her authority and control over me has on my mind and body....so it comes full circle for the both of us...Her choosing when, how, where, and who (myself included) She wants to play with...by my accepting the fact that She is truly Dominant...and that i am truly Her submissive husband...this means Her pleasure and happiness is my primary focus...my sexual pleasure is provided strictly by Her....how, when, and where...all Her choices...by accepting all this, on this level...it ensures that much more gratification and fulfillment for the both of us....



Later that evening, Q came to bed totally naked...i watched as She lit a cigarette and reset the clock as it was daylight savings time...(something i forgot to do!) i was already naked, in preparation for my usual services of kneeling and holding Her ashtray...serving Her when She goes to pee in the bathroom...rubbing Her feet...etc...maybe She would have me worship Her pussy and ass...knowing another had quite possibly possessed them both earlier in the day....instead, Q climbed into bed and sat right down on my penis...as She smoked and smiled down at me, it quickly swelled to it's full length beneath Her...Her pussy lips were so soft and hot against my erection...looking down i could just see the head and part of the shaft peeking out just past Her clitoris...i began moving my hips against Her...trying to maneuver my way inside Her...this brought a gentle reproach from Her for me to remain still...i gazed at my Wife's naked body...so agonizingly sexy how She sat atop me smoking...showing off the curves that just a few hours earlier had brought so much pleasure to another...Her pussy had my erection trapped between it's folds...and held there beneath Her weight...how very symbolic of our whole relationship....She the Top...i'm Her bottom...Her body...Her beauty...Her pussy...Her will...Her creativity...all so overwhelmingly in control of me!  And i so very willing to submit!




When Q finished Her cigarette...She lay on top of me...kissing and loving on me with Her hands...She told me how much She loved me...and how great a husband and father She thought i was!...with Her head on my chest...and my arm around Her shoulders...Q gave me a soft, slow handjob...no lube...just Her skin against mine...slowly stroking...fingers tracing the length of my fullness...Her hand gently, then firmly kneading my balls...then returning to slowly pump my hardon...urging me to come for Her...and come i did...in strong, throbbing spurts....i moaned and shuddered...i shot hot semen, arcing across my stomach and chest...some landing in large white drops on Q's cheek...She continued the same slow, gentle stroking...milking every drop my balls had to offer...i began to squirm some as Q massaged my penis, even as it grew limp in Her come covered hand....which She then held to my mouth to lick clean...when that was done She began to use Her tongue to gather up the larger globs off my chest...then kiss me deeply...transferring my come  from  the tip of Her tongue to mine...for me to swallow that which She had coaxed from my body...i licked the drops off Her cheek as well...Q was smiling so sweetly...i marveled at how much in love with Her i am...We spent the rest of the evening talking and giggling like we were on a date or something...neither of us mentioning Her afternoon of carnal delights with Her boyfriend...as i once again held Her ashtray while She smoked...we stared into each other's eyes...Her from on top of our bed...and me naked, my penis hard again...on my knees, on the floor...looking up at my Queen...adoring Her...and from the look in my Wife's eyes...She adoring me....

                                   
                                         i swear...i always notice the difference! 









5 comments:

lovetosubmit said...

Wow, that was one hot story! My wife and I fantasize quite a bit about her cuckolding me. How did that all start for you? Can your wife separate the physical act of sex with the emotional component of being with other men? I wonder. My wife basically said to me the other day, "what if he is better than you?". That is a little freaky. I am not the best lay, I know, but I do service her frequently and our sex life is quite satisfying. I am pretty sure I wouldn't have a problem with jealousy. Although this may sound weird, I think I would feel more threatened by her French kissing a dude than sucking another cock or intercourse.

k said...

No that doesn't sound freaky at all...in fact...it's for that very reason that my Wife has not allowed me to watch, or participate in any way with Her other sexual adventures...She says i am not ready to handle the kissing...the laughing...the familiarity...even the conversations...as men we think in terms of fantasy...that our Wives would just show up...drop Their panties and have at it...of course there is some kind of emotional connection on a level we as males don't necessarily pick up on...i'm not talking about Her developing "feelings" for another...but can i expect my Wife to allow another man inside Her body based solely on his appearance...or because it feeds my fantasies...and i too have had to deal with the knowledge that some of Her lovers are better lays than me...being submissive to Her...i choose to accept that this is about Her...and how She chooses to share it with me is about us...Thank you so much for your comment...please keep up the in put...i hope you and your Wife enjoy whatever realities and fantasies you both agree to share with each other!

Robert_Anthony said...

This is so true. I sometimes fantasize about my wife fucking someone else, even though we are almost certainly never going to go down that road. Actually it's not so much the sex that I fantasize about as her making me clean her up afterwards, but still, one kind of depends on the other! (And yeah, the whole 'disease' thing kinda puts the mockers on that idea too...).
Regardless, I have seen my wife kissing someone else (more than once actually - bad times!) and it took me a hell of a long time to get over that (years), which is one of the reasons we would never go for it. We nearly lost our marriage over it and fortunately it made us both wake up and realise that we loved each other more than anything and sorted ourselves out.
I know some people are able to do that without it affecting their relationship, in a way I wish I could, but deep down I know that I would never be able to deal with it, so it's best left well alone.
I've only just discovered this blog through a link from Christina and Sam's blog, so far it looks very interesting and I love reading about other people's experiences, not least because it helps me when I'm writing stories about subjects that I haven't experienced myself.

I hope you will visit my blog as I'm sure you would find something there to interest you (lots of very long stories and more).

www.chastity-femdom.blogspot.com

One question, are some of the pics on this blog actually 'Q'? If so, you are a very lucky chap!

Robert_Anthony said...

Oh, I've just noticed the BRIGHT YELLOW sidebar about the fact that the photo's on your site aren't in fact 'Q' (hahaha).
Oh well.

k said...

Robert...though the photos are not actually Q...you may as well be looking at Her when you view them...(they are after all...approved by Her!) And trust me...you are witnessing Her attitude and actions...Yes Robert...i am blessed to be married to Her...She's just as beautiful on the inside as well!