For convenience sake...and to preserve our anonymity, in this blog I will refer to my wonderful Wife as Q....as in my Queen...and where needed, i will refer to myself as k....as in Her knight...as i am sworn to serve Her every need and command. And it is by Her strict guidance that i am able to attempt to please my Queen! i hope i am not repeating someone else's moniker for each other...since no idea is 100% original...if i have please be assured it was by accident...

Friday, March 11, 2011

Q Just Phoned....


 In my previous post...i told you about one of my Wife's lovers dropping by Her office yesterday, and helping himself to a quickie with Her...and Q bringing home Her soiled panties to cram in my mouth while i posted Her photo choices in this blog - ( Q's Picks : With A New Twist)...Well...Q just now phoned  from Her office...She informed me that Saturday, while my son and i are at the zoo and the movies...She will be treating Herself to some well deserved "Me" time...by going over to that guy's apartment and getting Herself something much more thorough than a quickie!!!...Funny....i wasn't aware until just now...that my son and i had such a fun filled day planned for tomorrow!!!







No comments: