For convenience sake...and to preserve our anonymity, in this blog I will refer to my wonderful Wife as Q....as in my Queen...and where needed, i will refer to myself as k....as in Her knight...as i am sworn to serve Her every need and command. And it is by Her strict guidance that i am able to attempt to please my Queen! i hope i am not repeating someone else's moniker for each other...since no idea is 100% original...if i have please be assured it was by accident...

Thursday, March 3, 2011

(re-post) - It Is In These Moments

( i posted this a couple of days ago in my other blog - iHonorHer - it seems very appropriate for tonight...Q came home from work early this afternoon and surprised me...(before our son was home from school)...specifically to administer a punishment spanking to my bare backside....She had taken issue with the way i had handled a couple of tasks...and how i didn't handle a few others...Q really laid the wooden hairbrush on heavy this afternoon...my bottom and the backs of my thighs ache and burn as i right this...and while doing corner time after my trip over Her knee...i remembered what i had said in this blog entry....and i wanted to re-post it here...it is so very true...i hope my Wife reads this in the next couple of days...)



        IT IS IN THESE MOMENTS






It is in these moments...just before going over Her lap...for what i know will be a well deserved, humiliating, and very painful spanking...it is when my Wife chooses to take my pants down Herself...to scold me like a naughty boy while i stand exposed...embarrassed...ashamed...and scared...it is when She looks me in the eye with complete control and authority...
 
 
 
it is when saying i'm sorry for what i have done is truly an understatement...it is in these moments...i can somehow still be grateful...even though i know She is about to subject my bare bottom to excruciating pain...i can be thankful that i am married to a Woman who cares enough to administer with loving harshness...the guidance and correction that She knows i need to be a better man for Her...for myself...for our family...and though i will whine, cry out and beg for Her to stop...deep inside i know She will hand out a fair, yet severe punishment every time...and when all is said and done...i always make sure to thank Her for spanking me...because the way it was before...before my Wife took charge of our marriage...it just didn't work...we were never as happy...as emotionally satisfied...as in love...as we are now...

       
       Thank You Q...for not sparing me the full measure of Your loving discipline...
                                                i love You!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg..what sexy thoughts... and pics!