For convenience sake...and to preserve our anonymity, in this blog I will refer to my wonderful Wife as Q....as in my Queen...and where needed, i will refer to myself as k....as in Her knight...as i am sworn to serve Her every need and command. And it is by Her strict guidance that i am able to attempt to please my Queen! i hope i am not repeating someone else's moniker for each other...since no idea is 100% original...if i have please be assured it was by accident...

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

i Was Thinking / i Was Remembering : First Time Strapon Sex





i have been reflecting on the very first time Q strapped on Her big, black, 10" cock, and in less than thirty minutes...irrevocably changed the entire dynamic of our relationship...i mean...think about it....how can any Woman...mount a male...and penetrate...invade...his anus as if it were a vagina...fuck him through the pain...until he begins to respond...to push back...meeting Her thrusts...moaning like a dirty little slut...how can She ever look at him in the same light as before?...That is before She sodomized him into a totally surrendered, quivering, sweating, state of submissive ecstasy...moaning and useless at Her feet after the humiliating, role reversing experience that being fucked by a Woman with a much larger cock has on the male mind and body...The answer is...neither one will ever look at, or respond to the other, the same way as before.



Just a little over two years ago, our marriage was in serious trouble...we were facing the very real possibility of a divorce, that neither of us truly wanted...so it was that at the eighth month mark of us being separated, living miserably, living apart...that Q came to me with a proposal that She felt would preserve our marital union...She informed me that She had known all along about the "perverted" web sites i was always checking out on the computer...(i could feel my face burning with shame and  embarrassment from the lies as well as the subject matter...and some relief that my "secrets" were out)...yeah...those web sites about Femdom...spanking...Hotwives and cuckolding...She said She knew i sat there like some dirty little boy, whacking away on his dick while dreaming about all those nasty things i was reading about...Soooooo....Q announced, that if i really wanted to make a go of our marriage...She would be willing too...provided that i agree to Her rules...Her way...or no way...it didn't work the way we had been living...maybe She said...if She were to use my fantasies to "our" advantage...the reality would be a marriage led and controlled by Her...sex only on Her terms...all decisions, (though shared and discussed)...would ultimately be Her decisions...and i must willingly and immediately submit to any and all forms of punishment and discipline that She deems necessary...



Needless to say...i agreed on the spot...i could not believe my sudden good fortune...a way to save our marriage...and my dreams and fantasies that i had harbored for so many years...always to afraid to share...to be truthful with anyone about...were now to become reality...But friends...the reality of someone being in total control over you...of being expected to be submissive, all the time...not just sexually...but in all areas of day to day life...is a very difficult task to perform...thus the necessity for quite frequent and harsh punishments...an alpha male's transition to being the submissive partner in a relationship that may seem to cater to his fantasies...but in reality is a complete focus on Her...is much harder than someone who just wants their bottom spanked from time to time can imagine...



That very day...Q took my belt from my jeans...had me drop my pants and whipped my ass and legs for the very first time...i had never dreamed my sweet, beautiful Wife had it in Her to be so vicious and merciless...but She had done Her homework...She had visited and studied all those sites on the web that held my masturbatory attentions...She learned as well as felt intuitively that any spanking delivered half-ass was equal in the mind of a naughty boy/man to no spanking at all...so from then to now...all spankings are to the full extent of how severe Q sees fit...



Those first few real spankings not only left me sore...they were a reality check on how things were going to be for me if i expected to remain married to Her...it also left me feeling very different around Her after they had been administered...i was grateful for Her attentions...but the unspoken communication between us was of the nature that things had indeed changed...but this "feeling" i had was nothing in comparison to the aftermath of the first butt-fucking She gave me...

                                                             (Q-twin)


The first time Q stood before me wearing Her new dick...Her Feminine  stature, and pure sexual power over me seemed to increase right before my very eyes...i felt helpless...inadequate...emasculated...and very, very turned on...my penis sprang to attention but fell far short of measuring up to my Wife's cock!...She had me look upon Her like this for a long time...to fully appreciate Her new place in our relationship...and then to make sure i  fully understood my place...She ordered me to suck Her dick for the first time...i have to say...seeing one's Wife looking down at you while performing fellatio on a huge rubber cock attached to Her crotch...is a humbling, and transcending experience...i began to sink into that place known as subspace for the first time...(seems as if i had lots of firsts to look forward to in my future!)...Q kept me going down on Her cock for a very long time...my knees got sore, my jaw was aching...She had me light a cigarette for Her then ordered me, "Back on your knees bitch...keep sucking My dick till I'm ready to fuck you!"...Q smoked leisurely as i continued to blow Her...it crossed my mind that if this were a real dick...i could at least make it cum, and then it would be over...with a mouthful of cock i looked up at my Wife...i couldn't remember ever seeing Her more beautiful...She seductively drew on Her cigarette...then gave me a look of amused contempt that thrilled, and scared me to the bone...(What must She think of me now...on my knees blowing a 10" cock?) ...Would i still be a "man" in Her eyes?




But it wasn't until Q had me lube up Her dick myself...getting it ready to penetrate Her not so virgin husband's asshole...that i really began to wonder at the wisdom of taking the next logical step...see,  i had in the past...secretly used a small, thin vibrator to masturbate anally with...and Q had many times in the past...slid one or two fingers up my ass while giving me blowjobs...and She always managed to make little jokes about me possibly being "a little faggot" as She massaged my prostate till i came in gallons, all in Her hot, talented mouth...but now my Wife was having me prepare that huge black cock i had just been sucking on...to get it ready for Her to fuck my ass with...now all those photos and films on the internet...all that jerking-off and "wishing my Wife would do that to me"...all those men getting it good from their women didn't seem like such a hot idea any more...Her cock looked enormous!...and if my jaws were aching from going down on Her...what was going to happen to my poor anus?



Then came "The Moment"...the first time...when She ordered me over the edge of our bed...when She instructed me to reach back and spread my own ass cheeks..."Wider bitch-boy!" i remember Her saying with a stern laugh...i was so humiliated...and frightened...and ashamed that i wanted it almost as much as i didn't...i felt the huge head of that rubber dick pushing against my backdoor as i instinctively tightened up...this made no difference though...Q pushed slow and steady...insisting...controlling...laughing...i felt my sphincter opening...wider...beginning to yield to the superior force of entry...i was groaning in pain...it hurt like hell...there was no way this was going to fit in my ass...yet i knew that's exactly what was going to happen...i felt Q stop the pressure...the cock head poised half in and half out..."The Moment" was now...Q said..."I want you to know honey...that from this moment on...though you will still be My husband...everything about us will change...nothing, and I mean nothing will ever be the way it was again!"...and before i could respond, let alone think about the implications of what She had just said...Q gave a firm, steady push with Her hips...forcing about three inches of thick black cock into my ass...i felt as though a hot poker was branding my insides...i begged Her to pull it out...and She did...almost...only to shove it a little further in on the second thrust...i do not know or can i retell how long it took or everything i felt and thought...but Q was determined...and She made sure that i took every inch She had to offer...and then proceeded to give Her husband a right proper butt-fucking...the part i do remember though...is that i began to relish the invasion...the fullness...i do remember the feeling of Her big dick hitting my prostate...i remember moaning like a whore...and i remember when it was over...Q looking down on me in triumph...in complete confidence that i was now Her bitch...i remember shaking convulsively as waves of latent pleasure rushed through me...i remember lying in a huge wet spot of cum...Her cock must have made so much contact with my prostate, that all that come came seeping out without me even feeling it...now there was no hiding the fact from Her...that Her husband definitely responded to having his ass fucked with a big, huge dick...




What i have really been reflecting on is the hours and days that followed "The Moment"...later that day...and into the next few...being with Her in the same room...sharing dinner...riding in the car...whatever...the three hundred pound gorilla in the room was the fact that Q now views Her husband, me, from a totally new perspective...i can't imagine a Woman's thought processes on seeing Her "mate" enjoying himself at the receiving end of a huge dick...but...i do know...that the lovers Q chooses to cuckold me with are not viewed as someone She can sodomize at the snap of Her fingers...and that puts me in whole different category than most men i suppose...and to be fair...She was 100% right...because my perspective of Her changed also...from that moment on...i have somehow become very accepting of not just my role in the marriage...and what is expected of me...but also Her behaviors...Her choices...Her wants...Her needs...Her demands...Her expectations...Her way of loving me...and every time Q gets in the mood to really throw it to me...i eagerly bend over...or open my legs to submit to the humiliation...the pleasure/pain...the loving that's within the act of this type of intercourse...because this is yet another process by which She has not only chosen to subjugate me...but to ultimately, out of love for me...save our marriage!





   

 
     




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is interesting that Q chose this as the way to fix things, so to speak. Not every woman would choose that method (to say the least). I wonder why she chose that method. Establishing control, but there must have been something in her that also was not offended by the femdom stuff. Naturally dominant. She also didn't start you off with the training wheels. Are your strap-on sessions still like this or does she go easier on you sometimes? Not to pry too much but she now "does you" more than the opposite, right? That is the impression I get.

k said...

Thanks for commenting...i was shocked as well that She chose Domination as a solution...i know now that it was a last ditch effort on Her part to save something worth saving...early in our marriage...we had been semi-experimental with sex...i won't list the details here...yet...but i have since found out that though She was at first shocked and slightly disgusted at Her discovery of my hidden interests...but the thought of taking complete control of our train wreck...and possibly putting us back on track...plus the fact that She had taken a lover during our separation and found an awakening that She did not want to let go of...and She will admit to being a control freak...combined with the fact that She holds a very powerful position in Her chosen career...it probably made good logical sense to Her...to take Her tendencies...and my fantasies...and use them as tools to preserve our family...i thank God for Her genius...and open mindedness...and no...there never was a time in Her life that Q didn't do something all the way if She was going to do it...so She did throw us both into the middle of a very hot fire!!!...And yes...She always does me...even if it's "normal intercourse"...She mounts me...like i said...She is in charge...even giving me oral...you would be amazed how much control a Woman can wield when She has the most vulnerable parts of a man's body that close to Her teeth...Thank God for my Wife!

k said...

i would like to add...in another response to Fransblogger...that yes Q does take it "easy" on me most times when penetrating me anally...often times it is quite romantic how She makes love to me in this manner...that being said...there has been a discussion on Q purchasing a larger cock to fuck me with...we have stuck with a ten incher all this time and i have become accustomed to it...even in the sweetest moments of surrender to Her...i still relish some of the pain of being "taken"...and i do like the residual dull ache that sometimes i experience the following day....Thank You again for inquiring!