For convenience sake...and to preserve our anonymity, in this blog I will refer to my wonderful Wife as Q....as in my Queen...and where needed, i will refer to myself as k....as in Her knight...as i am sworn to serve Her every need and command. And it is by Her strict guidance that i am able to attempt to please my Queen! i hope i am not repeating someone else's moniker for each other...since no idea is 100% original...if i have please be assured it was by accident...

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday Morning: Do You Want To Be My Toy?

i had just dried off from my shower this morning and was lathering up for a shave, when Q came into the bathroom with a fresh cup of coffee for me...sitting it down on the sink...She opened Her fluffy morning robe and hugged me from behind...i could feel Her bare breasts pressed against my skin...


"I really want to play with you today baby.....do you want to be My toy today?"......my penis was growing beneath the towel around my waist as i stammered out a hearty "oh hell yes....but how?".....She said, "I just got off the phone with Granma....and She'd love to take Her grandson for the day!"......


Q began kissing Her way down my back...undoing my towel as She sank to Her knees....my face and hands covered in shaving cream....i was still facing the mirror....unable to do anything but stand there trembling....knowing our son was just in the living room watching cartoons....i wasn't sure where this was going...She continued down until She was planting wet kisses all over my butt....Q reached between my legs to stroke my erection...with Her other hand She parted my ass cheeks....She wiggled Her tongue up and down the length of my crack before beginning to playfully flick the tip of Her tongue against my anus...She knows i find this so fucking sexy....it drives me crazy with lust....i am liable to commit crimes for Her if She asked while performing analingus on me...all the while She slowly stroked my penis from behind as if milking a cow....with a final little bite to one cheek of my bottom....and a substantial swat to the other....Q stood....fastened Her robe and said...."I'm going to check on our son and cook you a nice breakfast.....I'd kiss you but you got cream all over your face....love you babe!".....and with that She handed back my towel and left me standing in utter shock with a hardon and a thousand fantasies of what was to come later in the day....



Since flourishing in Her Dominant nature...Q has become so playful....so spontaneous...so creative....something as highly erotic as licking my ass, or giving me a blowjob, (some would say those acts are strictly submissive) She uses to exert Her complete control....and to Her profound advantage...and to WANT to cook breakfast for Her man...and to want me to be Her toy....whatever that entails for today....this is HER choice....HER....mood.....it's what pleases HER.....and i am blessed that what pleases Her....a great portion of the time.....is to bring me pleasure......whether it be playful.... painful.....teasing....all about femdom....whatever She chooses....and it is all done with affection...skill....and above all love...


After shaving, i went to the kitchen....patted Q on Her bottom....kissed Her....and asked if She needed any help with breakfast...."No babe I got it....", then sarcastically with a smirk on Her face She said, "Why don' t you go play on your computer....go on that blog and tell all those subbies that you'll have something really tasty for them to jerk-off to after I get through with you today!"


Well.....there you have it.....



No comments: