For convenience sake...and to preserve our anonymity, in this blog I will refer to my wonderful Wife as Q....as in my Queen...and where needed, i will refer to myself as k....as in Her knight...as i am sworn to serve Her every need and command. And it is by Her strict guidance that i am able to attempt to please my Queen! i hope i am not repeating someone else's moniker for each other...since no idea is 100% original...if i have please be assured it was by accident...

Sunday, January 9, 2011

We Have Come A Long Way...

We truly have come a long way from that first time Q had me bare my bottom, and administered that initial paddling that symbolized my full agreement to surrender to Her will...and very effectively proved to me, (and Her!) that from that point on, She was the head of  our household. Once Q felt Her power over me...and the humbling results a blistered bottom had on me, She took to spanking me as often as possible,(we have to be careful when She does spank me due to our young son may hear Mommy spanking daddy) and has never looked back...Whether it be incorporated in Her sexual Domination of me, or for corrective punishment/discipline, or just because She wants to, the application of Corporal Punishment has become the cornerstone of the rebirth of our relationship, and it brings great joy and satisfaction to Her, to have her man present his bare backside to Her for whatever reason(s) She may or may not announce. No arguments, no hesitation, no excuses on my part are tolerated...that will only increase the amount of time i am required to be bent over! Where ever we are, (She carries a wooden hairbrush in Her purse) when ever She says, no matter the circumstances, for whatever reason, for how ever long...and to what degree of severity, all that is expected of me is to submit...period!



As a matter of fact, that is what is required of me in all areas of day to day life. It is not possible or probable for me to remain naked and groveling as She struts around all leather clad and regal...what is in fact reality is that i serve my Queen in many, many ways...through my chores, the lighting of Her cigarettes, opening Her doors, intuitively knowing Her wishes, doing special things for Her without being asked, respecting Her privacy, obeying Her commands, fulfilling Her desires, making sure Her comfort and pleasure are the focus of my attention...the list can go on and on, and i will share the many things required of me that have been added as She saw fit these last two years. The point being...if She needs me to pick up Her dry cleaning, it gets done...the yard work?...i get to it....draw Her bath...shave Her legs...cook our dinner...take Her shopping...worship Her feet...Her ass...the very ground She walks on done!!! These and many more i gladly, and sometimes not so gladly do...because i love Her...and because i need Her!


i need Her guidance, Her Disciplinary hand...i crave the sweet tortures She has so wickedly become adept at...i deep down revel in the humiliations She so lovingly puts me through...i am proud to have willingly surrendered my penis, my balls, my ass...my whole body and mind to Her control...i thank Her profusely for my orgasms and swoon with desire when She withholds them....i become drunk with lust from just the scent of my Queen's pussy...i may have mixed emotions when She seeks the pleasure She needs from other men...but i take a slaves pride in knowing it pleases Her to do so, and that my having no say in the matter brings Her joy as well...to be sodomized by my Wife...spanked like a little boy...required to lick up my own come...to be locked by Her into a chastity device...all this and more i need and want on so many different levels...it's the surrender...it's Her looks of stern reproach or loving approval...it's walking hand in hand in public together with my butt still stinging from my own belt...or kissing Her toes at night and begging to be allowed to masturbate...it's being proud to hear Her girlfriends remark how lucky She is to have a husband like me...it's hearing Her agree...


These things and more we will share with you the reader...for we have come far...my Queen and i....and there is lots to tell! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've just started having my Wife spank me. You are right, it really helps me be more productive, too.
I'm hoping she'll use the paddle I bought for Her. Hoping our relationship will develop as yours has. Thanks for the inspiration!