For convenience sake...and to preserve our anonymity, in this blog I will refer to my wonderful Wife as Q....as in my Queen...and where needed, i will refer to myself as k....as in Her knight...as i am sworn to serve Her every need and command. And it is by Her strict guidance that i am able to attempt to please my Queen! i hope i am not repeating someone else's moniker for each other...since no idea is 100% original...if i have please be assured it was by accident...

Sunday, January 23, 2011

my Wife...my Queen...Mother Of Our Child...i Love You Dearly

What an incredible....and intense day my Wife and i spent together....i will have to relate to you the events later this week due to lack of time....i hope i will be able to find the adequate words to describe the amazing pleasures we were able to bring each other...


And Q.....thank You for loving Me....here is a quote i read....it says it all....i love You!



There can be no happiness equal to the joy of finding a heart that understands.
                 ~ Victor Robinson









No comments: