For convenience sake...and to preserve our anonymity, in this blog I will refer to my wonderful Wife as Q....as in my Queen...and where needed, i will refer to myself as k....as in Her knight...as i am sworn to serve Her every need and command. And it is by Her strict guidance that i am able to attempt to please my Queen! i hope i am not repeating someone else's moniker for each other...since no idea is 100% original...if i have please be assured it was by accident...

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sunday Afternoon: pt. 1 - YOU MISSED A SPOT

 (may i suggest you first visit the earlier posting - Sunday Morning)

She called down from the top of the stairs...."Did someone say they needed a good spanking?"......i watched this vision of beauty and  grace....descend the stairs in all Her Dominant glory....wearing only thigh high black stockings....and black patent leather spike heels....She crossed the floor towards me....strolling in the same way the runway models do....an exaggerated swing to Her hips....Her breasts swayed and bobbed gently with each step She took....Her blonde hair long and full, falling around and framing Her face....make-up heavy....slutty...."God She looks hot!"....red lips....dark eyes....She carried Her wooden hairbrush and a set of padded leather wrist restraints.....


Earlier....when our son had left for the day with his Granma....Q announced She was going upstairs to prepare for our "playtime".....i took Her hand before She left....and respectfully asked if She would include a spanking in whatever Her plans for the afternoon were....i explained that i felt a need....to connect....to bond.....on an emotional level....a need to surrender....to draw close to Her love....close to my Wife...Her Dominance....Her authority....She smiled and asked what type of spanking did i want....i left it up to Her to decide....She knows my needs so well...."No no..." She said...."If you want Me to grant a wish....you must be sure you are quite specific!"....embarrassed...a little humiliated.....i asked politely....if She would please give me a loving....sensual....yet very effective bare bottom spanking....."If by "very effective" you mean good and hard....that's the only way to spank your bottom!".....with a kiss on the cheek She assured me i would not be disapointed!



Q sat the brush and cuffs down and hugged me to Her nakedness....my hands slipped down Her back to Her ass...She kissed me hard and long....pushing Her crotch against mine....She pulled my t-shirt over my head....and began kissing Her way down my neck....my chest....Q teased both my nipples with Her fingers and lips...."i love when She does that!"....She continued to kiss down my belly as She undid the buttons of my jeans....She pulled them down to my ankles....then the waist band of my shorts....my erection sprang out....eager and hard....it bobbed right in Her face....i felt Q's hair....then Her cheek brush against my penis as She removed my pants the rest of the way....She didn't seem to even notice my hardon as She just stood and retrieved the leather cuffs...."Hold out your arms..." She cuffed my wrists in front of my body....picked up Her hair brush...then led me by the hand to the couch....


Q sat down and looked up at me.....She patted Her stocking covered legs with one hand...at the same time, with Her other hand She gave my penis a few brief strokes...."Come on over My lap baby...Mama knows what you want."....i lay down the length of the couch....my bound hands in front of me....my hardness pressed against Her thighs...."oh those magnificent thighs!".....encased in silky stockings....how they felt wonderful against my penis....Q rubbed one hand up and down my back.....the other caressed my buttocks....the backs of my thighs...."Part your legs some babe.".....i did so....She reached under from behind to fully expose my balls...."I want to be able to get to these if I want!" She said....Her hand caressed the insides of my legs....fingers finding and tickling....pressing and pinching my testicles....roaming up to my backside....sneaking inside my crack....teasing the opening to my asshole....i began to rub and grind myself against Her....when She didn't protest i shamelessly began to hump Her soft thighs...."Horny little dog!"....that's when She began....SMACK!.....came the first slap from Her bare hand down on my bottom....SMACK!....SMACK!....SMACK!....Q began to methodically spank every available inch  of ass She could....which was a lot considering the position i was in...."You want to try and rub one off on My lap do you?....Lets see if I can't help you move those hips!"....Her hand kept up a steady pace....my bottom was beginning to really warm up....She grabbed my balls and encouraged me to continue humping Her lap....harder She squeezed....She made little moaning....fucking noises as if....as if someone were really giving Her a good, hard proper fucking....



She grabbed the hairbrush and CRACK!!!!...."Yeowwww!".......CRACK!....the sound and pain both took me by surprise....CRACK!....CRACK!...."Fuck Me Motherfucker!!! Don't stop now!!!"....CRACK!....CRACK!...."Pretend your in My hot little pussy...."....CRACK!...."Try to fuck My brains out!"....CRACK!....CRACK!...."Fuck your Wife like She needs it."...CRACK!..."I SAID FUCK ME!....DO IT SLAVE-BOY....DO ME!!!"....Q was relentless with that hairbrush....my bottom had long since sent a fire alarm to my brain....i was fast approaching the - "i can't take anymore!" point...though it never, ever stopped there!....the air was filled with my pleas and cries....the CRACK! of wood against flesh....Her continued moans of fake ecstasy punctuated by Her exclamations of "FUCK ME GODDAMN IT!"....my hardon had long since failed me, though my fucking motions continued...spurred on by Her relentless onslaught on my upturned ass....i couldn't help but!.....my legs began to kick as well....my hands, bound in front of me....could not reach to block the cruel....yet lovingly delivered blows that rained down on my cheeks and thighs....just as i feared that tears would begin to flow....the spanking suddenly stopped....a stinging, fiery dome of heat seemed to surround ass....my face felt flush....it was damp where i lay on Her lap....i was painfully aware of my now limp penis....uselessly pinned between me and Her thighs....



i jumped as if shot....when Her cool hand ....touched my blistered, burning backside...(Q laughed in a wicked way) and said...."My...my...my...what a pretty shade of red.".....Q caressed my bottom with all the love of a mother for Her child...."Is that what you needed baby?....Did you get what you wanted?.....Maybe a few more to make sure?".....i assured my Wife that i received exactly what i had asked for....and then some!....She helped me off Her lap....and i stood trembling before Her....my penis looked small and frightened....i was unable to rub the sting from my butt due to my hands being cuffed....Q pointed to a smallish, wet spot on one of Her stockinged thighs...."Not a very impressive creampie you left there stud!" (more laughing!)..."i....i never did come Honey....i just couldn't stay hard during the spanking....i'm sorry baby..."



"It doesn't really matter anyway...." Q stood and kissed me on the lips...."It's okay babe....but I do have something in the kitchen I need to show you!".....my Wife grabbed me by my penis and firmly led me from the room....once in the kitchen....Q stood with Her hands on Her hips looking very stern...."When you cleaned the kitchen yesterday....I was very unimpressed with the job you did."....i looked at Her puzzled...i was sure i had done a good job...."Just look at the fucking floor slave.....you missed a spot!".....i stared down....i looked....i failed to see where i had missed...."Get on your hands and knees bitch and look closer"....i did as i was told...."Right there....right in front of your nose!"...."i'm sorry Honey....i just don't"......"Don't 'Honey' Me slave....I guess I have to do every fucking thing around here!"....i was hurt and confused....there was nothing there....Q stood in front of me....over me....i was on my knees and hands....face close to the floor....desperately trying to see what, and where She was talking about....Her feet were planted wide apart....standing tall on those stiletto heels....those black stockings running the length of those great legs to the tops of Her thighs....Q squatted down....bending Her knees....legs spreading as She lowered Herself down....until Her bush was even with....and just inches away from my nose....She pointed one painted nail to the spot just below and between Her open legs....."Look right fucking there slave!".....and suddenly....my Wife....let loose with a stream of piss right onto the kitchen floor!....i was so shocked...all i could do was stare....the force of Q's pee hitting the floor caused some to splatter in little droplets onto Her shoes and my face....when a nice sized puddle had formed....Q stopped the flow....stood back up and placed Her hands on Her hips.....with tiny drops of piss running down my face....i looked from the puddle of my Wife's pee on the floor....up to Her beautiful face....She was a vision, a Goddess....in all Her Dominant glory....She smiled down at me in pure amusement..."See....I told you...you missed a spot!"

       (to be continued....)












   




No comments: