For convenience sake...and to preserve our anonymity, in this blog I will refer to my wonderful Wife as Q....as in my Queen...and where needed, i will refer to myself as k....as in Her knight...as i am sworn to serve Her every need and command. And it is by Her strict guidance that i am able to attempt to please my Queen! i hope i am not repeating someone else's moniker for each other...since no idea is 100% original...if i have please be assured it was by accident...

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Last Night / A Little About Us

Last night, after our son was put to bed, my Wife and i retired to Her bedroom where behind the locked door, (so that no accidental walk-ins will occur) i was told to strip naked, while She slipped into Her pj's. (a thin spaghetti strap top showing a little cleavage, and Her nipples poking through the fabric...and matching "boy shorts" bottoms)

She settled back with some pillows against the headboard with the TV's remote, Her laptop, and smart phone for late nite texting with "friends"...while She watched TV...i on the other hand was beside her on elbows and knees, and per her direction, was giving a blowjob to her thick 10" rubber cock (complete with a set of balls, mushroomed head and veined shaft) that she had removed from it's harness and placed along side Her on the bed. She had me positioned so that She had easy access to my/Her penis and balls. If my efforts at sucking Her big dick didn't meet with Her approval...a firm squeeze to the balls quickly had me redoubling my efforts! Every so often She gave Her little pee-pee (as she calls my penis) a few playful strokes to keep it hard for Her amusement. i had no way of knowing if i'd be allowed to come or not that evening...though She had not locked me up in the CB-6000 in over a week, that was no guarantee of any release coming my way. And except for an occasional break to light Her cigarette, i was required to suck that cock through a whole episode of Law And Order, plus the length of a phone call she took from what i think was one of Her girlfriends...but I can never be too sure!


As humiliating as this sounds, (and it was) i have never been happier than when i am pleasing Her in any way She sees fit! And She has never been happier with me or our marriage than She is with Her authority being followed without question. It hasn't always been like this...we have only been practicing a Female Led Marriage for a little over two years...how we got to this mutually beneficial place has been a long, often rocky road that almost ended in divorce

In this blog, (at Her insistence, but more on that in the future) i will share the wonderful experiences enjoyed by us now...i will go back in time and explain what led to Her adopting the authority that has ultimately healed our marriage...and we will visit some adventures past to show how we evolved in our new roles, how She grew into a true Dominate Female, and my struggles, growth, and joy at finally being able to let my true submissive nature free.


When She had finished Her call...She had me light another cigarette for Her, then placed Her huge cock between Her legs and said, "Get down there My little cock sucking bitch and finish Me off!...And don't forget my balls! Lick and suck them first bitch...that's right...now lick your way back up to the head." i looked up into Her eyes as i took as much of Her length as i could into my mouth..."Oh you little slut, you love sucking Mama's big dick don't you baby...don't you huh?...Oh god yes...suck it like you want your little pee-pee sucked! That's it baby, don't stop...ooooh don't stop now....I'm gonna cum....I'm gonna cum all in your mouth!!!"

And with that She pushed my head down and bucked and shuttered into my mouth as if She were really a man...going through the motions of ejaculating...moaning and gasping in mock ecstasy. my penis was rock hard and i loved Her so for this...i blushed from head to know, knowing my Wife was looking down on Her husband in amused yet satisfied disgust...

She pushed my head up and off Her lap...told me what a good little dick sucker i've turned out to be...hinting that one day, maybe She'd talk one of Her lovers into letting Her watch me suck him off...god i hope She's really just teasing me....but lord knows i would do whatever She commands...just to hear that She's pleased with me!

Well i wasn't allowed to come last night...but She never makes me go too long without...She enjoys Her control over my orgasms both denying and allowing me great pleasure...in which i get pleasure from being at Her mercies...She ordered me into my tighty-whities...allowed me to lick Her beautiful pussy clean after Her bedtime pee...then to pat it dry with some folded tissue...we crawled in between the sheets and after turning off the light, She gave my penis a few squeezes through the fabric of my underwear as She kissed me deeply and told me how much She loved me..."Good night My baby...Mama loves you."...."And i love You to honey...with all my heart!"

i went to sleep last night...knowing i must be the luckiest man on earth.

No comments: