For convenience sake...and to preserve our anonymity, in this blog I will refer to my wonderful Wife as Q....as in my Queen...and where needed, i will refer to myself as k....as in Her knight...as i am sworn to serve Her every need and command. And it is by Her strict guidance that i am able to attempt to please my Queen! i hope i am not repeating someone else's moniker for each other...since no idea is 100% original...if i have please be assured it was by accident...

Saturday, January 22, 2011

THIS IS SO HOT!

For those of us required to do the housework...including the laundry...i have re-posted this from my other blog...iHonorHer   this is soooooo hot!!!




"Now then......Lets seeee......hmmmmm.......
              Can you be trusted, NOT, to scorch anymore of My garments?.....
                      Or shall I perform another demonstration on the dangers of a hot iron?" 




 








1 comment:

mysster said...

this jumpstarted me! dangerous, a deep pledge. highly exciting