For convenience sake...and to preserve our anonymity, in this blog I will refer to my wonderful Wife as Q....as in my Queen...and where needed, i will refer to myself as k....as in Her knight...as i am sworn to serve Her every need and command. And it is by Her strict guidance that i am able to attempt to please my Queen! i hope i am not repeating someone else's moniker for each other...since no idea is 100% original...if i have please be assured it was by accident...

Friday, January 14, 2011

Locked In my CB-6000 Male Chastity Device...i Might As Well Be Restrained To Our Bed...Wherever i May Be

It's been four days since Q locked my/Her penis in it's cage before leaving for work....though She never leaves me locked up for too-too long, (nothing compared to other men's stories i've read) nevertheless...just being bound by Her control...parts of my body, as well as my thoughts, completely enslaved to Her...keeps me in a sort of spiritual state of submissive arousal...a condition which cannot be accompanied by an erection due to the chastity device installed on my body....even though i walk about...go to work and shop at the supermarket...i just as well may be tied helplessly to our bed...awaiting whatever may amuse or please Her! It's a constant reminder of Her power over me...a reassuring (to a submissive) symbol of my bondage to Her...of my willing surrender of even the manner in which i can relieve my self in the bathroom! Every time i have to sit like a woman to pee...deep inside i realize who wears the pants in this family...every time that i am spanked, or ordered to make love to Her with my hands and tongue while wearing my chastity device...or if She is off enjoying a thorough fucking from a lover and my penis has been completely robbed of any sensation other than that of it's plastic cage...a feeling of helplessness...of frustration...of humiliation...of fear...and gratitude washes over me...


Our practicing a Wife Led Marriage did not begin until after She ended our eight month long separation...during which i was the most lonely and miserable than i had ever been in my life...including the times and events that had caused Her to ask me to move out of the house, (but more on the past, later in the future!)....But once Q and i entered in to reconciliation, and initiated the dynamic of D/s into our marriage...we seemed to blossom together...my purpose became so much clearer to me...and more fulfilling! And Her enjoyment of sex...on Her terms...with me or whomever She chooses...has brought about a sense of calm and peace into our household that wasn't there before...when it was just vanilla sex between us...before She discovered the web sites i "secretly" browsed...the way we treat each other, and our son, is so much healthier than before! In fact...we are more partners now that She is in charge...partners who share the raising of a child...who share in a power reversed relationship,(though i believe she always had power over me)...who share in Her controlling the finances...who share in Her receiving pleasures from men other than me, and share in the pleasure it brings us both when She tells me details of these episodes...we share all things now on a level i never dreamed possible in all my masturbatory fantasies before the reality of D/s...


So whether or not i am naked before Her...locked in chastity, or not....allowed to orgasm or not...tied to the bed or fully dressed at my job...whatever the case...or wherever i may be...the reality of being in bondage to my Wife is at all times a conscious reality for me...one that i embrace with all my heart...for this gift of myself to Her...and the gift of Her dominance over me...binds us together in true partnership...


I do hope She chooses to let my/Her penis out of it's cage tonight...or maybe this weekend! More than that...i hope i am allowed to go down on Her tonight...i think i might beg to taste Her sweet pussy when we go to bed tonight...unless She has other plans!

No comments: