For convenience sake...and to preserve our anonymity, in this blog I will refer to my wonderful Wife as Q....as in my Queen...and where needed, i will refer to myself as k....as in Her knight...as i am sworn to serve Her every need and command. And it is by Her strict guidance that i am able to attempt to please my Queen! i hope i am not repeating someone else's moniker for each other...since no idea is 100% original...if i have please be assured it was by accident...

Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday Morning

The fabric of my shirt is brushing against my raw nipples...climbing into the driver's seat to take my son to school this morning reminded me of just how sore my backside is from it's visit with Her leather strap yesterday...there's a dull yet satisfying ache at my sphincter from being taken not once, but twice by Q and Her thick strapon cock ...and this morning as She dressed for work, Q had me put on the CB-6000...then She ceremoniously clicked the lock in place Herself...pocketed the key...and had me get down to kiss Her feet and thank Her for locking up "Her little plaything"...the same feet that i had been ordered to lick my own come off of the day before!


You see...Grandma had come by and taken our son for the day (God bless Her!) and Q had taken the opportunity to administer in Her words a "long overdue" correction spanking for a few minor infractions that had occurred over the past several days...and after bending me over the dining room table and beating my ass and thighs till my knees were buckling and my cries of "i'm sorry honey...oooooh honey please i'm sorry....please....stop....owwww....i'll do better....please i'm sorry.....owwwww" had turned into just howls of pain with each blow....She thought it a good idea to further enforce Her Dominance by taking Her "naughty little bitch-boy husband" anally!


Once in the bedroom i got a glimpse in the mirror...my bottom and the backs of my thighs were fire engine red with thick stripes of purple here and there...There was nothing sexy or sensual (though it's always erotic to me as a sub) in the way She had punished me, nor in the way She chose to mount and fuck
me up my ass! First bent over on hands and knees at the edge of the bed...with just barely enough lube to work the large head of Her cock in...then one strong steady push till She was buried half way in...slowly pulling back out until the head of that big rubber dick was restretching the opening of my ass...then a hard thrust back in to the half way mark again! A gasp of pain escaped my body each time She drove Herself home until the entire length was pumping in and out of me...faster and faster that cock came at me...Q was breathing hard with Her exertions...through the wonderful pain i began to moan and whimper...i fell face forward onto the bed, my ass still in the air for Her...i felt Her tummy slapping against my beaten ass cheeks with Her every thrust...She pulled out of me after an eternity...i didn't think i could stand much more of the intense pain/pleasure i was getting...but She ordered me on my back..."Spread your legs you filthy little slut!" She ordered...OMG!!!....in one vicious forward shove She sank to the hilt in my sore anus....with my balls in the vise-like grip of her hand She pounded away on me until all i knew was total surrender...this was more violation than fucking...there was no doubt as to who is the superior partner in this marriage....


Later...after She had Her way with me...She had me kneel naked before Her as She sat Queenly in Her chair...She ordered me to jerk off my limp penis (after and during an ass fucking, i can't get hard, but i can achieve a not so satisfying orgasm) as She looked down upon me...regally smoking and making humiliating remarks as to my "worthless little pee-pee" and "how can a man let his Wife fuck him up the ass like I just did your's bitch boy?"...and after the come dribbled from my penis onto Her bare foot...i was of course required to clean my mess up with my tongue, and thank Her for all the attention She had shown me that afternoon.


As i was drawing Her bath last evening...Q came up behind me...put Her arms around my waist and whispered in my ear how much She loves me...That is why i am smiling with all the residual pain i am so privileged to carry this Monday morning...it's going to be a good week!  










 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your spanking and pegging at Q's whim got me so hard in my panties... wow!! Love it! :)

Anonymous said...

Q really knows how to dominate a man. It is hard to believe you have only been in a femdom relationship for a few years. She's a pro!

k said...

i am a very lucky man...only a couple of years ago...our marriage was coming to an end...we were both unsatisfied and miserable...the joys and dynamics of a Female Led Relationship has saved our family...and yes...Her creativity is growing as we speak!!! It is amazing...and semi-frightening...in a good way!