For convenience sake...and to preserve our anonymity, in this blog I will refer to my wonderful Wife as Q....as in my Queen...and where needed, i will refer to myself as k....as in Her knight...as i am sworn to serve Her every need and command. And it is by Her strict guidance that i am able to attempt to please my Queen! i hope i am not repeating someone else's moniker for each other...since no idea is 100% original...if i have please be assured it was by accident...

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Early Breakfast Meeting

Sorry i haven't posted on the events of Sunday afternoon yet...life has been happening!....This morning....we were in the middle of our weekday morning routine...getting ready for jobs....school lunches....as i stood at the sink to shave...i gazed at my Wife in front of the other one...i love to watch Her getting ready....half naked....intent on Her appearance....She indicated Her phone by the sink..."I just got a call....I'm needed at an early breakfast meeting...would you mind finishing getting him (our son) ready and taking him on in to school babe?"....knowing She really didn't have to ask anyway...i told Her i was more than happy to help Her in anyway i could....



As She kissed our son and me goodbye...i asked Her where they were meeting for breakfast....She looked at me slyly and smiled..."Oh....we're just going to pull over some place quick...." She kissed me again and said, "Nothing like a thick, tall protein shake to get the day off to a good start!"...."my God She's a horny little thing....She's off to blow some guy!"....and with that She hurried off to Her car....So here i am....with an erection writing....and at this moment....my Wife has another man's dick in Her mouth....it's gonna be a long day for me....


So guys, (and Ladies!)....you know that gorgeous blonde executive in the smart business suit you're always stealing glances at in the smoking area of your building?.....or maybe the one that just passed you in the hall....confident, professional, and purposeful....heels clicking....talking into Her cell?....you turned to check out that gentle sway of Her hips....Just think to yourselves....Is that Her?.....Is She the one from that blog?....the one who just this morning....before She came to work....was sucking some guy besides Her husband off in a car in some parking lot?....think about it....because She could have been checking you out too!











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is absolutely amazing. Must be extremely intense to have to wait all day to find out who she was with and all the filthy details of what she did with him. Lucky you!