For convenience sake...and to preserve our anonymity, in this blog I will refer to my wonderful Wife as Q....as in my Queen...and where needed, i will refer to myself as k....as in Her knight...as i am sworn to serve Her every need and command. And it is by Her strict guidance that i am able to attempt to please my Queen! i hope i am not repeating someone else's moniker for each other...since no idea is 100% original...if i have please be assured it was by accident...

Thursday, January 20, 2011

i Was Hoping...

Q lay with Her head on my chest...She wore pink cotton pajama bottoms and a thin white tank top...i on the other hand was naked...lying on my back with one arm around Her...She had one leg thrown across mine...Her knee resting against my balls...my penis alternated between erect and semi-hard...Her hand resting low on my belly...Her breath warm on my chest..."Please honey...just tell me a little bit"....."I said not tonight...and don't ask again....unless you want a visit with the cane!"...."shit....i was hoping.....no counting on it...i wanted to hear all about how Jason fucked Her brains out this afternoon...i really wanted one of Her special hand-jobs...while She shared every detail of what a glorious lay Her lover was"...a small pool of pre-cum had oozed out of my penis and onto my skin..."it was all i had thought about all day...damn it...didn't She know i needed this?"...Q absently dipped Her finger into my little puddle...with out looking up...She brought that finger with the painted nail...slick with the evidence of my excitement...up to my lips...without hesitation i sucked it clean as i had been trained to do..."please...please...please...just do it for me babe"....Her finger returned to scoop up the rest...this time She rubbed the slick stuff on that magic spot just beneath the head of my penis..."yes...yes...yes...She's gonna do it for me!"...my penis sprang to full length...bobbing in anticipation...Q giggled...then brought Her hand back to rest on my chest...sighing in satisfaction at the sheer power She held over my mind and body...."no...no...no...don't stop...."


Only an hour or so before i had knelt naked on the floor of our bathroom...waiting as She tucked our son into  bed...upon entering She haughtily lit a cigarette as She looked down on me..."God She's so  beautiful..."She
 walked till She literally towered over me and lifted the dress She had wore to work that morning...my face
was level with Her crotch...i stared at Her mound...covered in the thin fabric of Her panties...She pushed it right against my nose and mouth..."Breath!" is all She said...i inhaled Her womanly scent...much  more darker than usual...damp...musky...sweaty...She smelled of sex...my penis felt enormous...i looked up at Her with awe and love as i continued to breath in the hours old residue of Her afternoon with "him"...She turned Her back to me as She removed Her dress and bra...She padded to the toilet...and bent at the waist as She eased those panties down Her long legs...giving me a full view from my position of Her wonderful heart shaped ass and a peek from behind at those pouty pussy lips i adore so much...Q straddled the toilet with Her back to me...i heard Her piss splashing into the water with a steady stream...She stood and faced me...the cigarette clenched between Her front teeth...my heart was pounding...Her trimmed pubic hair was matted and moist looking...i wanted to grab my penis right then and jerk off for Her...as She once again drew close to me Her scent grew stronger than before...there were drops of pee clinging to to Her swollen lips and the few hairs surrounding them...Q grabbed me by the hair..."this is it...She's going to push my face into Her well used crotch..." Her bare foot found my balls and pressed Her weight down till they were pressed against the tile floor...i opened my mouth to gasp in pain...and that's when She stuffed Her soiled panties against my tongue...and deep in my mouth...


"Keep them there until I say you can remove them!"...She stepped to the shower turning it on to adjust the spray...looking back over Her shoulder She said, "Enjoy his come little man...God knows I sure did!"...i watched Her as She showered...this is not what i had in mind...i guess i had envisioned cleaning Her used pussy with my tongue...while listening to Her tell me how big his cock was...and what a proper fucking She received  that afternoon...some humiliation other than sitting on my knees on the cold tile floor...tasting some other man's come mixed with Her sweat and juices from a pair of panties stuffed in my mouth...i watched Her through the glass doors...Her perfect body beneath the hot water...washing away any traces of Her tryst...i helped to dry Her off...Her panties still in my mouth...and as She stood naked and clean before me...i smoothed lotion onto Her luxurious skin...skin that had just lain beneath another man...Q smoked and leaned against the sink as i continued to apply the lotion to Her legs...Her buttocks...the curve of Her waist...Her flat tummy...Her perfect breasts ...Her shoulders and down Her back...all the while knowing...and thinking about how..."his" hands had just been here...touching and exploring all these same places on my Wife that i was now serving..."his" lips and tongue traveling and tasting these very spots just hours before...bringing Her pleasure and delight...pleasure that i wished to be a part of...for Her to share with me...God knows i am pledged to seeing Her happy...and finding sexual gratification in the arms of other men does make Her happy...and when Momma's happy.....well you know... She can make me very happy....She took a drag from Her cigarette as She pulled the panties from my mouth with the fingers of Her other hand..."All clean?", She asked inspecting the crotch of Her underwear... She  tossed them into the hamper and gently kissed me on the lips...."Brush your teeth baby...you taste like nasty pussy!"...She smirked at me over Her shoulder as She strode off into the bedroom...from the sink i could see through the door into our room...i watched as she put on Her pajamas..."damn...She's getting dressed..."


...."No baby...not tonight...I'm to tired and relaxed.", She raised Her head from my chest to look at me...there was that mix of love and amusement on Her face as she said...."Don't worry babe...I'll tell you every detail...just not tonight...my little pussy is so sore and I want to go to sleep....I'll save it for sometime when I can make it something very special for you to remember."....i must have sounded like i was whining..."Well...would it be okay if i....?".....She quickly cut me off..."No!....you may not play with that little thing!"....She gave the head of my penis a sharp squeeze...."OWWWCH!"....(it did nothing to decrease my erection though)...."I just gave you a blow-job last night...be grateful bitch!"....


She fell asleep with me spooning Her...my penis hard, and pressing against Her pajama covered backside...my arms around Her...my hands cupping Her breasts...sleep would not come easy for me...."i wonder how well "he" is sleeping tonight...."
  



                                      

No comments: