For convenience sake...and to preserve our anonymity, in this blog I will refer to my wonderful Wife as Q....as in my Queen...and where needed, i will refer to myself as k....as in Her knight...as i am sworn to serve Her every need and command. And it is by Her strict guidance that i am able to attempt to please my Queen! i hope i am not repeating someone else's moniker for each other...since no idea is 100% original...if i have please be assured it was by accident...

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

GOOD MORNING / GREAT DAY


i know how receiving an early morning blowjob before work, always set
the tone for the day....this morning....i had the gift of being allowed to
perform cunnilingus on my Wife before She dressed and left for work!
Q achieved two wonderful...tasty....mellow orgasms....
             i am proud to have helped start Her day off on such a pleasurable note...

2 comments:

lovetosubmit said...

Just found your blog... what a great start to her (and your) day! Looking forward to catching up on your posts...

k said...

Thank you for your comment...and welcome to my blog...my Wife has just recently "encouraged" me to share our happiness with others...for fun and some great photos...visit my other site - iHonorHer ...you can find the link on the upper right of this page...thanks again!