For convenience sake...and to preserve our anonymity, in this blog I will refer to my wonderful Wife as Q....as in my Queen...and where needed, i will refer to myself as k....as in Her knight...as i am sworn to serve Her every need and command. And it is by Her strict guidance that i am able to attempt to please my Queen! i hope i am not repeating someone else's moniker for each other...since no idea is 100% original...if i have please be assured it was by accident...

Thursday, February 10, 2011

i Wonder What Her Plans Are

This evening as i was showering before preparing our dinner...Q came into our bathroom and stood at the entrance to the shower...our shower stall is like a small, tile and stone alcove...with room enough that three or four could "shower" comfortably in....She had brought my razor and shaving cream with Her..."Here babe...I want that pee-pee and your balls...as smooth as the day you were born!"....now i always keep my pubic area well trimmed and my balls are damn near always close to smooth due to some electric grooming clippers that i use on them...but tonight...well...She has other ideas...



Q smoked...and supervised as i lathered up and began to fulfill her demand...i always begin to get that submissive "buzz" whenever i'm totally naked and vulnerable in front of Her when She is fully dressed....my penis grew and swelled as i shaved my entire groin area...My wife admonished me to not miss a single hair on "Her" balls as She continued smoking and directing my efforts....only after i was done...and had stepped close enough for Her to see and inspect the completely hairless and wet nakedness of my penis and balls...did She turn to leave me to finish the rest of my shower...."...looks just like a little boy's now...or maybe it's more like a horny little clit!" She joked...."Hurry up and come fix our supper...I'm starving!"




i have no idea what She's planning, or why She decided at that moment to have me completely shave myself smooth...but as i was rubbing baby oil on my freshly shaved skin to prevent razor rash...the feeling really was exquisite...the oil on my naked skin...me having to massage it into the bare skin...wondering what She's up to...remembering that hot, controlling look on Her face...the way She smoked as She watched Her slave/husband do Her bidding...my penis got rock hard...i didn't want to stop applying the oil if you know what i mean!!!....but the consequences of an orgasm unsupervised and without Her permission....man....i shuddered to think....still curious about tonight's plans...or even if She had any...i walked into our room to get dressed...and laid out beside my clean clothes...was a bright pink pair of panties...i knew i was to put them on...and the silky feeling against my freshly shaved crotch had my erection back at full attention....now the possibilities of what might be...have taken on several new dynamics....


it's well passed dinner...but not quite time for our son to go to bed...my erection comes and goes as i can't keep the anticipation at bay....i wonder what Her plans are....







 

1 comment:

lovetosubmit said...

well, I'm interested to find out!