For convenience sake...and to preserve our anonymity, in this blog I will refer to my wonderful Wife as Q....as in my Queen...and where needed, i will refer to myself as k....as in Her knight...as i am sworn to serve Her every need and command. And it is by Her strict guidance that i am able to attempt to please my Queen! i hope i am not repeating someone else's moniker for each other...since no idea is 100% original...if i have please be assured it was by accident...

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sore Bottom Blogging

This afternoon before i began preparing our dinner...our son went out side to play with some of the kids in the neighborhood...my Wife seized this opportunity to order me upstairs...i obeyed immediately...She followed right on my heels...She was not going to let a moment get by...risking that our son might decide to return home...once behind our closed and locked bedroom door...Q smiled and instructed me to drop my pants...



i stood there...with my pants and underwear around my ankles as Q...with hairbrush in hand...peered out our window to make sure the kids were busy playing...She pulled out the chair from Her vanity table...sat down and motioned me across Her lap...with no warm up...nor an explanation for why She was spanking me...Q proceeded to light my rear-end up with that hairbrush of Hers...from the tops of my buttocks to the undersides...Q rained down stinging blow after blow until i was yelping and squirming...She stopped long enough to let me know that She had seen my photo post on my other blog, concerning a spanking for fun and pleasure - iHonorHer ..."It put Me in the mood to give you a really good bare bottom spanking the first chance I got....so..."...And with that She went back to work on my backside...





She worked Her way to the backs of my upper thighs...never letting up on the pace or the severity of the blows...i was crying out now...my sensitive thighs were being tortured by the wood of that brush...i was begging Her to stop...though that never, ever has any effect on when Her spankings do end...thank God the punishing blows to the backs of my legs came to an end!....but in a final punctuation to my blistered bottom...Q hammered out ten consecutive cracks of the brush in rapid fire succession to the sweet spot of my ass...first one cheek, and then the other...when done...She eased my weight off Her lap...my face was burning too...but not near as much as my bottom...God She looks so beautiful when full of Herself...pumped from the excitement She feels when wielding Her power over me...






Now it's later tonight...by bottom is tender...but the undersides of my ass cheeks, and the backs of my thighs, literally feel like i have a severe sunburn on them...Q has greased up a medium sized butt-plug and stuffed it up my ass....i am working on both blogs while Q watches TV....i hope She allows me to remove the plug soon...i am getting that peculiar feeling of needing "to go"...that comes from being stuffed full for a long period of time...and to add to the fun...every time that Q wants a cigarette...She places clothespins on my nipples...where they stay until She has finished Her smoke...only to be removed rather abruptly...so that She can pinch and pull on my flattened nipples until the blood flows back in...i'm thinking of getting on my knees and begging my Wife for a handjob...but i'm afraid of any ideas She may get with those clothes pins...i know She's almost ready for another smoke...i can't help myself...i love the pain She provides...and i love the pleasure She can blend with it...but first...i think i should beg to service Her...there's more pleasure there for both of us...and the playful mood She's in tonight...i bet there will be more "suffering" as well...




      (i promise to finish up the story of our Sunday Afternoon real soon...)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

K: thanks for dropping by my blog. Yours is interesting. Not all parts of any blog ever interests everyone, but I am looking forward to reading some of your postings as time goes by.
cheers
red

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Just FYI, EVERY image carries the creators copyright the moment it's created even if "copyright 2012 so and so" isn't watermarked on it. Very little is actually in the public domain. Make sure the place you steal from actually has lists the image as creative commons (there are several flavors so be sure to abide by criteria) or public domain or releases the image for free and unattributed use. I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate people stealing your work.