For convenience sake...and to preserve our anonymity, in this blog I will refer to my wonderful Wife as Q....as in my Queen...and where needed, i will refer to myself as k....as in Her knight...as i am sworn to serve Her every need and command. And it is by Her strict guidance that i am able to attempt to please my Queen! i hope i am not repeating someone else's moniker for each other...since no idea is 100% original...if i have please be assured it was by accident...

Saturday, February 19, 2011

"...I Want To Look Beautiful For You"




( included in this post are photos that fall under the category of "Q-twins"...these are images i have found that bear an uncanny resemblance to my Wife in - appearance, attitude, and actions...each one has been approved by Q...and She has given me permission to post them...)





This afternoon i was gazing at my Wife as She sat out on our patio smoking...She was barefoot...in tight faded jeans...braless under a thin white tank top...Her hair blonde and gorgeous in the warm sun...i could see Her freshly painted nails...fingers and toes...Her wedding ring catching the sun's rays as She smoked Her cigarette...Q had spent the better part of today at the Day Spa...getting a pedicure and manicure...a full body massage...Her hair done...and a Brazilian Wax as well...Q alternates on the appearance of Her pussy...a little bush...sometimes a landing strip...sometimes baby's bottom smooth!





When She told me of the later...out of curiosity (and a little jealousy) i asked if She were getting all fixed up to meet one of Her lover's soon...Her eyes flashed with a little anger...then kind of saddened...She put out Her cigarette and motioned me to kneel beside Her patio chair...Q took my face in Her hands and kissed me sweetly..."No baby...I want to look beautiful for you...whether I'm dressing for work...or getting dolled-up to meet with someone...how I look is to make Me feel good, to turn you on...and to make you proud of Me."...my God...what a wonderful Woman I am married to...we hugged and kissed each other long and lovingly...and She thanked me for "The gift your submission to Me."....i in turn tried to express my gratitude for all that She does for me....for us...how She saved our family...She said "Uh-uh babe...we both worked hard at salvaging something very much worth saving...I am grateful to you as well."






i look forward to holding Her close tonight....and being there for Her in what ever way She wants and needs...i....no, we....are so blessed....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw...so nice of Her to keep you in Her thoughts :)