For convenience sake...and to preserve our anonymity, in this blog I will refer to my wonderful Wife as Q....as in my Queen...and where needed, i will refer to myself as k....as in Her knight...as i am sworn to serve Her every need and command. And it is by Her strict guidance that i am able to attempt to please my Queen! i hope i am not repeating someone else's moniker for each other...since no idea is 100% original...if i have please be assured it was by accident...

Sunday, February 13, 2011

After Posting Q's Picks

After posting "Q's Pick's" last night...(i am really excited about this new dynamic my Wife has introduced to "my" little blog!"...we both were quite horny from all the great erotic sites She visited...it didn't really matter how horny i was...due to the fact that Q has locked my penis away for at least the duration of Valentine's Day weekend...but Her wants and needs on the other hand were met gratefully by me at Her "encouragement" once our laptop was closed for the night....




Though using my penis on Her was out of the question...Q allowed me to make love to Her with my hands and mouth just as if i were performing intense...and long drawn out foreplay...my hands roamed and kneaded Her wondrous, body...kissing, squeezing, pinching, licking, biting,and tasting, Her flesh responding to my attentions...waves of pleasure washed over Her...it showed on Her face, She moaned and whimpered as Her orgasms built and arrived...Q arched and stretched against my body...She raised Her hips off the bed to meet my penetrating fingers...first two...then three...i worked them in deep...then out again...Her tight pussy gripping...Her juices making them slick...my penis was in agony from trying to achieve a full erection in the confines of it's plastic prison....


 

i teased Her with my kisses and tongue as i orally danced around Her eager pussy...Her intoxicating scent filled my senses...i nibbled at the inside of Her upper thighs...i spread Her long legs wide and back...giving Her ass a very proper rimjob...before burying my face in Her wet cunt...lapping at the juices...fucking Her with my tongue...working Her clit with teeth, tongue and lips as She thrashed and shook in pleasure...yet another orgasm was building within Her...Her fingers locked in my hair...not to hold me in place...but surprisingly...to pull me up to Her...to mount Her like i haven't done in ages...Q always mounts me...in a move of Dominance...whenever She wishes intercourse with Her husband...but there i was...in the missionary position...Q's knees gripping my ribs...Her painted nails, sinking into the flesh of my lower back and still stinging buttocks as She writhed and ground Herself against the plastic hardness of the CB-6000 that encased my penis...preventing not only any penetration...but any feeling at all...the only pleasure i was lucky enough to receive...was the inner pleasure that comes form serving, and bringing Q ecstasy....my Wife tensed and shook..."Oh God baby fuck me!!!"...i humped back...afraid i'd hurt Her...afraid not to accommodate Her lust...i pushed hard against Her soft, wet flesh...Q literally screamed...and bit my shoulder as Her body was racked with waves of pleasure...


After a few moments to catch our breath...i rolled my weight off Her...and She laid atop me from the side...our bodies damp...eyes closed...i listened to Her breathing...i could smell Her pussy in the air...it smelled like fucking in our room...my balls were aching with the need to release their pent up load...my pride swelled at the sheer pleasure i had brought my Wife...i needed to pee...and i knew She would require my attention one more time in the bathroom as well....and still...my kept leaping forward..."i wonder what else She has planned for this weekend?"




You'd think i'd have learned my lesson by now!





 

1 comment: