For convenience sake...and to preserve our anonymity, in this blog I will refer to my wonderful Wife as Q....as in my Queen...and where needed, i will refer to myself as k....as in Her knight...as i am sworn to serve Her every need and command. And it is by Her strict guidance that i am able to attempt to please my Queen! i hope i am not repeating someone else's moniker for each other...since no idea is 100% original...if i have please be assured it was by accident...

Friday, February 4, 2011

Clomp...Clomp...Clomp...Clomp...

It's funny...the little things that can be a trigger...driving home my submission....or maybe....bringing my submissive tendencies to the surface....even in the middle of mundane, everyday routine...CLOMP...CLOMP...CLOMP...CLOMP...the sound of boots through the rooms of our home...across the hardwood and tile floors...Her boots...over those legs!...resounding not just in the air...but in my conscious and subconscious as well  ...just the sound...CLOMP...CLOMP...CLOMP...and my penis begins to involuntarily grow in the panties She has ordered me to wear...(so far for three days running...it's been silky panties underneath my clothes per Q's instructions!)...then the sight of my gorgeous Wife...professional and authoritative in Her business suit...legs in black tights slid into boots that reach almost to Her knees...my penis is fully hard...i'm getting dressed for the day when She comes into our bedroom...


"Have you been playing with your little clit?" She asks with a smirk...i explain to Q it was merely the sound of Her walking around in Her boots that started it...then seeing how magnificent She looked this morning...well...it just got me to thinking...Q smiled as She walked over to me...."you are such a slut!"...CLOMP...CLOMP...CLOMP...i know i was staring at Her as if hypnotized...She walked around me as if appraising something She may want to purchase...from behind, Q reached around and caressed my erection through the soft fabric of my panties...whispering in my ear, She purred, "Maybe when I come home this evening, I'll let you sniff these boots after wearing them all day...Would you like that slut?....Maybe even let you sniff My feet!"....i couldn't help but moan softly...almost sounding like i was begging already...
a few more slow...teasing strokes up and down my hardon...then....SMACK!!!....Q surprised me with a stinging slap from Her hand to my exposed pantie clad backside...SMACK!!!....and another one for the other cheek...CLOMP...CLOMP...CLOMP...i watched as She walked towards the doorway...boots clicking, ass swinging...a seductive look over Her shoulder...full of promises...




Yes....something as simple as the sound of boot heels...brings out a conditioned response from my submissive nature....not to mention provides fuel for a head full of femdom fantasies....thank You Honey!!!....i can't wait till you get home tonight!!!

                   






No comments: