For convenience sake...and to preserve our anonymity, in this blog I will refer to my wonderful Wife as Q....as in my Queen...and where needed, i will refer to myself as k....as in Her knight...as i am sworn to serve Her every need and command. And it is by Her strict guidance that i am able to attempt to please my Queen! i hope i am not repeating someone else's moniker for each other...since no idea is 100% original...if i have please be assured it was by accident...

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sunday Afternoon: pt 2 - TAP....TAP....TAP....TAP

(may i suggest you first visit an earlier posting - Sunday Afternoon: pt 1)

"you missed a spot!".....Q stood in front of me....over me....i was on my knees and hands....my face very close to the floor....desperately trying to see what, and where She was talking about....Her feet were planted wide apart....standing tall on those stiletto heels....those black stockings running the length of those great legs to the tops of Her thighs....Q squatted down....bending Her knees....legs spreading as She lowered Herself down....until Her bush was even with....and just inches away from my nose....She pointed one painted nail to the spot just below and between Her open legs....."Look right fucking there slave!".....and suddenly....my Wife....let loose with a stream of piss right onto the kitchen floor!....i was so shocked...all i could do was stare....the force of Q's pee hitting the floor caused some to splatter in little droplets onto Her shoes and my face....when a nice sized puddle had formed....Q stopped the flow....stood back up and placed Her hands on Her hips.....with tiny drops of piss running down my face....i looked from the puddle of my Wife's pee on the floor....up to Her beautiful face....She was a vision, a Goddess....in all Her Dominant glory....She smiled down at me in pure amusement..."See....I told you...you missed a spot!"




                                                                   
To say i was shocked would be an understatement...up until this point...Q's wet play had been to order me on my knees in the bathroom to watch and or attend to Her as She went in the toilet....then being ordered/allowed to lick clean the stray droplets clinging to Her pussy lips...very erotic for me...very humbling....but i had just witnessed my Wife squat and piss right in the middle of Her kitchen floor....the very floor where our son plays with his cars....the floor She requires me to keep spotless and clean..."It seems i have to check behind you on everything...I will not tolerate a messy kitchen slave!"....Q strutted over to the cabinets with an exaggerated....watch My ass kind of walk...She returned with a kitchen hand towel...."Here slave, clean up that fucking mess like you should have done in the first place!"


                                                                
my hands, still bound in the wrist restraints....reached up for the towel...."Oh no mister....with your teeth....open your mouth....that's how your cleaning up this mess!"....i couldn't believe how devilishly creative Q was becoming....but my immediate concern was pleasing my Mistress...so with a towel clenched between my teeth....i bent my head to the floor to mop up Q's pee....i moved my head from side to side...wiping and dabbing at the puddle...sopping up the mess "i" left on Her floor....i felt my face burning with embarrassment, She was laughing quite hard at my efforts....when i was done i looked up...only to watch Her squat right back down...so close to my face...and let loose with another warm stream from Her velvety opening....


More pee splashed from the floor and onto my face as Q pissed another yellow puddle onto the tile floor...She looked me in the eye before standing up and said, "I thought I told you to clean that shit up! What's the fucking hold up?"....back down i went to wipe and soak up the "spot i missed"....by this time the towel was becoming a bit saturated...the smell and taste of Her urine was beginning to make it's way into my mouth...inevitably while moving my head back and forth...my nose managed to dip into the wetness on the floor as well...all the while my Wife continued to chuckle at the sight of Her husband...naked ass in the air...hands tied in front of him...wiping up Her piss with a rag in his mouth...



Once again this scene repeated itself...Her gracefully squatting Her pussy down into the "Queening" position....pissing right in front of my nose...then standing over me as i cleaned...now the towel was literally dripping from my efforts...and this was the first time i had ever had this much urine in my mouth....even though it was soaked into the cloth...i was beginning to have trouble getting use to the flavor...though the smell was not so strong....i felt the need to breath some through my mouth....then for a fourth time....down again She came, this time pissing hard until the stream weakened to a trickle...then drips as Q finished emptying Her bladder before me....there was no way on earth that towel was going to be able to soak up one more drop....hell, it was dripping on the floor adding to the puddle....i looked up a Q....pleading with my eyes...trying to talk around the piss soaked towel to ask for another....


Q reached out with two manicured finger tips...barely touching it, but taking the towel from my mouth by the corner...She daintily carried it over and dropped it into the sink....grabbing a long handled wooden spoon from a drawer...my Wife strode towards me with a serious look on Her face...menacingly pointing that spoon at me...."You are not going to dirty up any more of My good towels, and I am tired of watching you fuck around with a mess you should already have cleaned up! This is not how I planned to spend My afternoon...I have other things in mind for you little boy....so now we are going to speed things up!"...my heart began to pound in my chest....my face reddened again with the realization of what was about to happen...."You will use your tongue and mouth to clean My floor and you will do it quickly...or by God you will suffer!"....




This time Q squatted to the side and behind me...She placed Her free hand on the small of my back and pointed the spoon at the puddle of piss beneath my nose and said, "Raise your ass up, and get your mouth to work...NOW!"...i expected a swat to my already blistered backside...but instead She caught me off guard once again TAP!....TAP!..TAP!....TAP!...."owwwwwwch....Baby please!"....TAP!....TAP!...."Don't you dare baby Me!...Get busy!"....TAP!....TAP!...Q was rapping my exposed balls....hanging vulnerable between my legs....the sound of wood snapping against my scrotum again and again....and the pain...well they combined to get me motivated...Q wasn't putting full spanking swings into it....but believe me...let someone tap you in the nuts with a wooden spoon....you'll think they were trying to knock a home run out of the ballpark, i can assure you...TAP!.....TAP!....TAP!....i began lapping at the puddle of pee...with my nose to the floor...and my naked bottom in the air...my balls made an easy target for my Wife to have Her fun....TAP!....TAP!...."God that hurts Honey!", i whined...."Maybe so....but your little pee-pee is getting hard...you must like the taste of your Wife's piss....or is it Me smacking these balls around?"....TAP!....TAP!....TAP!....She was right...i had become hard as a rock...but that spoon was taking it's toll....i was licking as fast as i could....i had often fantasized about what it would be like to drink my Wife's pee...to be made to take it in my slave mouth...a receptacle for a Queen's gift...warm...salty...straight from Her vagina to splash over my skin...or onto my face and mouth....to watch Her at Her toilet always put me in submissive heaven....TAP!....TAP!....i wanted the pain to stop...i wanted to serve Her forever...i wanted to suffer for Her....i wanted Q to piss on me...but this wasn't about what i wanted was it?....this was not how i envisioned, relishing Q's piss for the first time...TAP!...TAP!....i was no longer licking the floor....i was sucking it up past my pursed lips as if i had a straw....fighting the urge to gag....my balls were aching....my bottom still stung from it's spanking...i was completely humiliated by my Wife and what She could force me to do....i almost had it all up...just a little more...TAP!....TAP!....TAP!..."I said hurry bitch!"...this time She grabbed my testicles and squeezed...twisted....and pulled back on them till i was moaning loudly....trying to lean forward against Her backward tugging...straining to reach the last of Her piss....Q let go as suddenly as She had grabbed them...this sent a new, and sudden rush of pain from my nuts up into my stomach....i fell forward and sucked and licked the last of the urine off the floor in sub-space heaven!!!...                                                                                                       
                                                                                       


Q stood and helped me to my feet...i fought the urge to double over from the dull pain in my balls....i was rather proud of what i had accomplished for my Queen....truth be told....looking down at the floor...it still shined wet under the lights...but the standing puddle was gone...swallowed by Her slave...Q handed me a bottle of water from the fridge..."Drink baby.."...i greedily drank half the bottle in three gulps...."Drink some more babe...wash that taste out of your mouth."....i drank and drank some more at Her urging...still a distinct after taste remained....one i felt i would be forced to become accustomed to in the near future...Q took the empty bottle from my bound hands....She once again took my balls in Her hand and squeezed....this time not quite as hard....though as tender as they were i winced all the same....She pulled downward on them until i began to crouch...She held them in place when my face was level with Her's....my Wife kissed me sweetly on the lips...."I am so proud of you now...you performed for Me perfectly."....then She lovingly kissed me again....wrinkling Her nose slightly She said, "Lets get you upstairs, to wash your face and brush your teeth....your Wife just may feel the need to make-out with you!...you don't want to have potty breath, now do you?"

      

                  (to be continued...)                           




    




   



   




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg that is just so hot!

Anonymous said...

OMG..is right!!
This is the HOTTEST post...I couldn't help but get stiff and cum in my panties! Her peeing the floor, and making you mop it like a piss-mop, while she,er I mean you, kept making more puddles...! :)

Robert_Anthony said...

Wow, this is great stuff!!!

Do you write (fiction) at all, you seem to write very well.