For convenience sake...and to preserve our anonymity, in this blog I will refer to my wonderful Wife as Q....as in my Queen...and where needed, i will refer to myself as k....as in Her knight...as i am sworn to serve Her every need and command. And it is by Her strict guidance that i am able to attempt to please my Queen! i hope i am not repeating someone else's moniker for each other...since no idea is 100% original...if i have please be assured it was by accident...

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Boy Do i Find Out What She Had Planned

       (continued from "i Wonder What Her Plans Are")




After i had prepared our dinner...and cleaned up the kitchen after our meal...my thoughts continued to be consumed with the anticipation of what was to come later that evening..."hopefully me!"...after all, Q had ordered me to shave my groin area completely smooth earlier...and had laid out a pair of pink panties for me to put on under my clothes...my penis had maintained a semi in the silky smoothness of those ladies undies ever since...i really couldn't wait till our son was asleep...and we could rush off to our bedroom...the possibilities of my Wife's ideas of fun with Her slave/husband, prancing around in Women's underwear kept my imagination running wild....



It seemed like forever...but the time finally came when Q told me to go to the bedroom...take off all my clothes...."Except those slutty little panties!"....and wait for Her while She tucked our son in...i said my good nights, and rushed off to our room...i didn't have long to wait...when She joined me in our room...She playfully pinched and poked at the front of my panties...She had me to undress Her...i love doing this...and i felt myself beginning to get that submissive high as i gazed at my extraordinarily beautiful Wife...fully naked...so confident, so erotic....all Woman...so fucking hot...and so in charge....Q giggled as She reached out to stroke my pantie covered penis..."Oh look...my little slut's clit is getting hard...what a naughty little girl you are!"...i felt my face turning red...calling me a little girl...that could only mean one thing..."was She going to fuck my ass tonight?"....


 


 Q bid me to follow Her, (on my hands and knees) into the bathroom, and as usual...i knelt in front of Her as She peed into the bowl...then...on my knees...i cleaned the drops of piss still clinging to Her sweet pussy with my tongue before dutifully wiping Her with some toilet paper...to my dismay...Q began to slip into Her pajamas..."but i thought...i thought we...i couldn't believe this!"...seeing the look on my face...Q smirked and said..."Something wrong little missy?...did you expect something from Me tonight...instead of focusing on how to best serve your Mistress?"...."God...my Wife can read me like a book..."....She continued, "I have ways of refocusing a horny little slut's mind back to where it belongs!...not on her little pussy hole...but on her Mistress!"....and with that She ordered me to crawl back into our room...



Q retrieved Her cane from it's hiding place in the closet...She dramatically tested it's flexibility, swished it through the air a few times to put the fear of God into me...then fiercely bringing it down, in a wide arc...to connect with the mattress...WHOP! came the dull thud...the noise filling me with dread...yet sending me even further into sub-space...."Get those panties off now "Miss Thing"....and bend over that bed!"....when ever Q sees fit to use corporal punishment, (which is often!) ....if our son is home...one of the quieter ways of administering a proper beating is to use Her thin, rattan cane...it makes very little noise on impact...but delivers quite the painful message...while at the closet She had grabbed a couple of pairs of panties She had worn to work earlier in the week...to my knowledge Q had not had sex with any of Her lovers this week...but i didn't have too much time to wonder what was on those panties before She squeezed my balls with one hand...and shoved Her undies in my mouth as i opened it to gasp in surprise and pain!....She also threw a pillow down in front of me..."Bury your face in that pillow bitch...if you wake our son, so help me you won't sit down till after Valentine's Day!"

 

"Now lets see if you can recall, exactly which one of us around here, is the one that has the right to high expectations!"...and with that the cane whistled through the air...connecting full force with my naked backside...no warm ups this time, no sexy talk, no reach arounds...just methodical, evenly spaced, deliberately vicious blows...delivered as such that there was no doubt that this was punishment from the Dominant partner...and the sub better be learning his lesson...



Somewhere around the sixth or seventh blow...i began to yelp through the wadded, dirty panties stuffed in my mouth...i obediently buried my face into the pillow...because with each blow administered...i cried out a little louder...i quit mentally counting each strike from Her cruel cane at eleven...it seemed each time the rattan made contact with my bottom...Her swings were getting even more forceful, if that were possible...my teeth were biting into the fabric of Her panties...my hands were fists...bunched, and clinging to the sheets...desperately fighting the instinct to raise up, or cover my flesh in defense against Her onslaught...my legs quivered...i knew i would be bawling soon if She kept this up...all i could do was surrender to Her discipline...to Her will..."isn't that the point She's driving home dummy?"....the pain and shame had mingled into one constant force of nature...i scarcely noticed that She had stopped the beating...i had no idea how many strokes i received...twenty, maybe twenty five....i sensed Her still standing behind me...surveying Her handiwork...determining if more effort on Her part was required...my moans of "i'm sorry...i'm sorry baby...", muffled by the pillow...She gave me permission to raise up...and on shaking legs i did so....my ass seemed to throb with each beat of my pulse...even so...looking down...we both could see pre-cum oozing from my limp, and shriveled penis..."Disgusting little slut...tell Me now...who serves who around here?"..."i serve you my Mistress."....i mumbled around the soggy panties...and that...i did for the rest of the evening...



Q placed my penis in lock-up with the CB-6000..."It's going to be a long Valentine's weekend for you little Miss..."...and i spent the rest of the evening...until She was ready to go to sleep...serving Her...on my knees at Her bedside...lighting Her cigarettes...holding Her ashtray...massaging Her feet...penis trying to grow within the confines of it's cage...still leaking..."Lick up that mess bitch!"...serving as Her slave in the bathroom twice more...and unable to help myself...i wondered..."what does She have planned for the rest of the weekend?"

 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg...what an exciting post...! The...anticipation!! Oh man... :)