For convenience sake...and to preserve our anonymity, in this blog I will refer to my wonderful Wife as Q....as in my Queen...and where needed, i will refer to myself as k....as in Her knight...as i am sworn to serve Her every need and command. And it is by Her strict guidance that i am able to attempt to please my Queen! i hope i am not repeating someone else's moniker for each other...since no idea is 100% original...if i have please be assured it was by accident...

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

i Wait For Her

Valentine's night found Q, my son, and myself sharing a quiet dinner and later exchanging a few gifts...i had apologized from the heart to my Wife about my selfish expectations...i assured Her that i know my focus is to be on Her...and that i would work even harder to please Her...and to make Her life more pleasurable...Q forgave me...She said that She believed i learned exactly what She had intended...there was not another session with the cane last night...my bottom is still a little sore...and quite marked up...She did leave my penis locked in the CB-6000...and i'm still in it tonight....


 


after our son went to bed...Q "asked" me to give Her a long, slow sensuous massage...i was so grateful to do so...She works so hard...and Her company has a very stressful office atmosphere...i know She needed one as well as wanted it...my poor penis swelled...or should i say tried to grow in it's cage...causing me quite a bit of discomfort as my hands caressed Her soft skin...rubbing warm oils into Her muscles...traveling those wonderful curves of Her's...massaging Her breasts, Her flat tummy....Her back...Her legs and ass...She did not require any orgasms from my efforts...and She certainly did not offer to allow me one...i served Her in all the usual ways as well last night...until She was ready for sleep....



Tonight...Q is out...celebrating Valentine's with one of Her lovers...for the duration of the weekend Q had cruelly...but lovingly, used discipline and punishment to correct and guide Her slave/husband  to behave in the manner that She has come to expect and demand...and She has kept his penis locked away...while She opens Herself to the pleasures of another man and his cock...to thrive in Her control at home and in the marriage bed...and to revel in the arms of another on the heels of a holiday geared for love and lovers...



After Q takes pleasure from sex with Her boyfriends...and feels Her power as a woman both with Her lovers and with me at home...She becomes so calm...so balanced...so whole...so loving...i can't help but be so happy that She is content...because for me...being Her sub brings me a deep contentment as well...and to bring Her pleasure...to make Her life just a little easier...to provide comfort for my Wife...to be able to bow to Her needs...to lay aside selfish behaviors...to enjoy Her fulfillment...however She chooses find it....is that not what being a submissive to a powerful, sexy Woman is all about?....i wait up for Her here on the couch...working on my blogs...with Her permission...searching sites for photos to post...unable to touch myself while gazing at all this erotic material...not that i have permission to do so any way...but it's not lost on me...that as i write this...i cannot lay a finger on my penis due to the chastity device...while at the same time...Q probably has a has a large handful of cock....more likely a mouthful....


1 comment:

Pencildick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.