For convenience sake...and to preserve our anonymity, in this blog I will refer to my wonderful Wife as Q....as in my Queen...and where needed, i will refer to myself as k....as in Her knight...as i am sworn to serve Her every need and command. And it is by Her strict guidance that i am able to attempt to please my Queen! i hope i am not repeating someone else's moniker for each other...since no idea is 100% original...if i have please be assured it was by accident...

Saturday, February 12, 2011

This Photo Really Speaks To me...



This photo really speaks to me...there have been many times that my Wife has left me at the door naked...on my knees...on Her way out shopping...to work...or on a date...always kissing Her ass or feet before She leaves...more times than not...Q gives specific instructions on what i should be doing while She is out...this photo is so hot to me...i'm getting hard looking at it....and writing about it!

1 comment:

Kathy's wife said...

Yes, this is a powerful and beautiful photo. It certainly speaks to this submissive male. It captures everything that is wonderful and exciting about devoting my life to serving a beautiful woman.