For convenience sake...and to preserve our anonymity, in this blog I will refer to my wonderful Wife as Q....as in my Queen...and where needed, i will refer to myself as k....as in Her knight...as i am sworn to serve Her every need and command. And it is by Her strict guidance that i am able to attempt to please my Queen! i hope i am not repeating someone else's moniker for each other...since no idea is 100% original...if i have please be assured it was by accident...

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

She Has Strongly "Suggested"...

Q has strongly "suggested" that i finish writing the "Sunday Afternoon" posts...i know She's right...and if any of you have been keeping up...i'd imagine you'd like to see how the rest of our afternoon went...i promise to get to that real soon!


(Q-twin)



i think it interesting how my Wife is beginning to take a real interest in "my" little blog...you the reader, and myself...can only wait and see how hands on Q wants to be...i like the idea of Her photo contributions...and i have received positive comments about them from you as well...all i can say is - "Honey...i welcome Your involvement....i beg Your presence in every corner of my life...and i believe whatever You take an active role in always benefits from Your talents...i started this blog at Your suggestion...please feel free to join us here anytime You wish!"




(i have included a Q-twin photo that She has approved...and a few photos Q has in Her collection to share with us all...enjoy a glimpse into Her mind with me!)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice sweat warm and INTIMACY photos.

she needs all your attention to care love and adore her.